Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Yeah; got me there!! Sorry, sometimes all that dusty old book stuff creeps back in and I start babbling junk. Just tell me to shut up.
***** on, dudes..........

Old 12-06-2011, 04:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jeffzx9
Yeah; got me there!! Sorry, sometimes all that dusty old book stuff creeps back in and I start babbling junk. Just tell me to shut up.
***** on, dudes..........
Shut up Jeff

Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Er............actually, Worlok,..........if I remember from my psychology days.................

Old 12-08-2011, 05:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jeffzx9
Er............actually, Worlok,..........if I remember from my psychology days.................
Standard psychology does not apply to me! I have already made 2 psycholigists seek new careers because I drove them crazy

Old 12-08-2011, 09:03 PM
1st Gear Member

holy crapplo bitcholas!! everyone got thier xmas shoppping done?!?!
merry Xmas to ME I get shoulder surgery come the new Year
not sure how its going to affect Skiing....... maybe I'll have to slow the speed down just a bit this year.......

Old 12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

What up Homies!!!

Old 12-10-2011, 09:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Sup ******? We have our Christmas shopping all done and getting ready to decorate both of the X-mas trees!

Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Nothing too much happening on this side. Glad that you have your Christmas stuff all taken care of Worlock14. I bought the wife another ninja today, set up the tool shed so that I can put that little scooter together for the youngin'. Been nice and warm here, hit 41 degrees today I think it was. lol Would have been a good day for riding, but I had work to do.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dragone#19
Nothing too much happening on this side. Glad that you have your Christmas stuff all taken care of Worlock14. I bought the wife another ninja today, set up the tool shed so that I can put that little scooter together for the youngin'. Been nice and warm here, hit 41 degrees today I think it was. lol Would have been a good day for riding, but I had work to do.
So you bought her another nInja eh! Man you're gonna get some points for that one on Christmas, you might even get laid
We went out Saturday and bought 1K in toys for underprivelaged children which wasn't planned until the last minute. I'm a big softy when it comes to kids, and I always go crazy when I buy toys. There are going to be some happy kids this Christmas that otherwise probably wouldn't have gotten a single gift.
I had not budgeted the money for Xmas, but it sure feels good knowing that 10 kids will have a great Christmas. The lady for the program couldn't beleive that I took 10 kids to buy for!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:51 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

So you bought her another nInja eh! Man you're gonna get some points for that one on Christmas, you might even get laid
We went out Saturday and bought 1K in toys for underprivelaged children which wasn't planned until the last minute. I'm a big softy when it comes to kids, and I always go crazy when I buy toys. There are going to be some happy kids this Christmas that otherwise probably wouldn't have gotten a single gift.
Right on Worlok. You might get laid as well. That is bad *** what you did for the kids though.

yeah, bought a lil' 250 ninja to go with the ninja 500 that she thinks is too big. I tell her it is the same size physically, but said fine. I will continue to play with the 500 then. sheesh! lol I could not find an ltd450 for sale close to here, otherwise that would have been my first choice for her or a klx. But she may not get much ride time on the klx while I "break it in".

Quick Reply: I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)