Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

i crasheded and burneded

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 07:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: i crasheded and burneded

aww man, o malley.. i can just imagine that in the squirrel hill tunnel or liberty tubes.. LOL with THAT traffic and all those douchbag yuppies in their bimmers..

ok.. update time!!

well, the fiddy is perfect.. this isn't the first time i've biffed the tiny bike. won't be the last. i do assume all responsibilities in my actions. lol. it certainly is expected..

my wrist has taken on a plump shape and splendid coloring now, and my assumtion is that i've mangled something deeper than the flesh on my hand and my confidence..

lol

i've had this lil bike for 'bout 4 years now.. biffed the 3rd gear stoppie twice outta probably hundreds of attempts, and dozens of 50' rollers.. i just got a little carriedaway i guess on this one..

it happens.. but thanks for your kind words and wishes and all! good to have the best family a dude could have. (you guys!)

video i hope will come soon after i get back in action. that way ya's can witness the carnage first hand!! lol hand.. pun pun pun.

this is why i rock little bikes in a parkinglot and not in the streets tho.. anything can happen, regardless of experience..
when i'm on the F4i, i got a bucket and full gear on..lol.. only had leather on whilst on the fiddy. didn't smack my face off the tarmac, luckily.. you get cocky with these little bikes, man.. LOL

its kinda funny sittin here looking at my hands.. comparing them.. i got a beefy left hand and arm, and this scrawny veiny right hand.. weird..

after all, i'm a toothpick, at 6', 150 lbs..

oh well. like i said.. i expect it.. well, not really, but at the same time, ya know.. LOL.

my boy cory was out at the spot doing no handers and circles right beside me on his 954.. last yeah he FOLDED himself with the same thing!! lol.. he looped a stoppie after it went into a wobble. he's back in action after a bad shoulder injury and some other crap.. us tricksters know its inevitable.. but as they say, if you're not crashing, you're not trying hard enough!!

lmao

ah.. i'll live tho.

live to ride another day and roll that little bike on its front tire in a manner it was not intended for.

thanks again for the love fellas! i dedicate my next fiasco to you all.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ya might want to go to the doctor bro, too much swelling means sumthin bad in there.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

sounds like to did some internal damage - probably broke something or tore something, lots of tendons and ligaments in the wrist