Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I am an idiot!

Old 01-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I am an idiot!

wow, have to say that you deserved that one BN. Still sucks having a broken bone.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:30 AM
1st Gear Member

My best friend Carolyn, her EX-boyfriend use to get the same way - got tired of hitting the walls and started in on her. She finally left him, thank god.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member

KC is that a real pic or just a joke..... if real, HE Deserves an "accident" from someone she doesn't know

Old 01-16-2008, 01:40 AM
1st Gear Member

I never joke around with that subject!

Old 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Does her ex live around the Indy area? [:@] Piece of chicken **** like that deserves some biker justice.

BN, sucks about your hand man! lol.....You don't live far from me, we could saddle up and go to KK's friends ex's house and you could take out some of that rage.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:09 AM
1st Gear Member

thats fu*ked.
i have an EXuncle who was a some high *** ranking marine with 17 years of service, the froce stressed him out and he beat the **** out of my aunt michelle because of it. guys that do that are nothing but giant pussies that deserve to be tied down and beat to death with several blunt weapons. i dont give a fu#k what theyre reasoning is, thats bull****. i understand rage issues, i have them pretty bad as a matter of fact and thats fine, whatever. but theres absolutely no fuc#ing reason for that. you loose it, you hit the wall, fine. tough ****. but theres no reason to beat a woman, let alone one that did nothing to begin with. honestly, i hope that fu*k dies slowly and painfully, along with the rest of the low life **** suckers that pull that ****. theres very little lower than that. animal abuse, child abuse and this are about the lowest **** there is and i swear to fu*king god if i find out you or anyone you know are, were or are going to pull this **** I WILL F*CKING KILL YOU IN COLD BLOOD.

and kathy as far as your friend goes, i hope that ***** got everything he deserved and more.
and for her sake that it wasnt a reoccuring thing.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

Sorry about your friend, KC. I hate seeing that photo. Glad she's moved on.

Old 01-16-2008, 04:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Photo brings back some memories... You don't know how many times I had to take pictures that looked just like that and enter them into evidence in domestic violence cases... broke my heart every time I hope your friend is doing much better now and doesn't take that crap from anyone, ever.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:04 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy
Sorry

How the Fu ck could a man strike a beautiful creature like that...why is it always like that? Is she ok? Some men do not deserve the right to a trial. [:@]

Old 01-16-2008, 05:30 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow, I agree. Hate to see a bruise or a dispute. But, law says if aperson hits another man or woman, it is assualt. Equal rights to all

edit: The pic Kk killed me. Hope that your friend is doing well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I am an idiot!