Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

huge fail

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 03:05 AM
1st Gear Member
Default huge fail

so, i was working the register at work a few days ago, it was about 6:30. the store was dying down, and a kid pulls up in an old beat down blazer with a few friends. he gets some gas, comes in, pays and goes to leave... i think nothing of it (just another normal customer really) and i start reading this weeks auto trader, then i hear vrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrr arrrrrrrr arrrrr... vrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrr coming from the parkinglot. i look out the window and these kids are pushing their blazer away from the pumps to the parking spots. i realize somethings happening for once, and go outside light a butt and watch. for the next few minutes i sit there watching this kid just standing there looking at his engine (hoods open but hes not doing anything with it) while his friend repeadetly tries to start it over and over, but gets nothing. i asume the battery is gonna die soon so ill lend a helping hand. i lean over and yell to the kid "hey, we have starter fluid in here if you want some." he leans out from behind the hood and yells back in all seriousness "thanks but i dont think its the starter". i started laughing uncontorllably and didnt bother to try and help him after that point. they ended up walking home at about 7, the car was towed the next day at noonish. gotta love the lack of common sence these days.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

that sucks. but you tried to assist

Old 10-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
i lean over and yell to the kid "hey, we have starter fluid in here if you want some." he leans out from behind the hood and yells back in all seriousness "thanks but i dont think its the starter". i started laughing uncontorllably.

That is probably the funniest thing I have heard this year!! lmao...Probably culd have sold some blinker fluid at an unbelievabley good deal. lol lol

Old 10-22-2009, 02:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats Great! Got To Love The Youth!

Old 10-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

That was funny right there. Right up there with Jessica Simpson's "Buffaloes don't have wings"

Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Jessica's braino comments

Originally Posted by deej
That was funny right there. Right up there with Jessica Simpson's "Buffaloes don't have wings"
Yeah and the one where she was looking at a can of tuna, and said, " chickens dont live in the sea ". I swear I would have had to just knock her out if I would have been there. Then I would have grabbed those giant boobies, just once

Old 10-23-2009, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

I dont get it?

Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 AM
1st Gear Member

what don't you get?
-starter fluid is not for starters
-Jessica Simpson's "Buffaloes don't have wings" or "chickens dont live in the sea"

Please don't say all of it..........

Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigRig18Wheeler
That is probably the funniest thing I have heard this year!! lmao...Probably culd have sold some blinker fluid at an unbelievabley good deal. lol lol
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=6

Old 10-23-2009, 12:49 PM
1st Gear Member

My fav is the hollow Chrome spark plug wires, the butt Dyno and don't forget cross drilled brake lines!

Quick Reply: huge fail