Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

How cool were you in high school?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 04:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow... looks like I forgot a bunch of them... blocked them out of my memory I guess hahaha

skaters, goths, punks, greasers, hicks, hippies...

Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Your memory is the first thing to go.....well your looks are but that ship sailed a long time ago for you Sro. Just messing....I love you man!!

Old 09-24-2008, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

I was the kid that had the nicest car in the parkinglot as so i was told, and all the girls wanted me too i suppose, but i was also called the rich kid, or the cocky bastard who dont like cops, i was constantly in trouble in that parking lot with my GTP, 6 tickets in one year at that school, but i got out of every one of them. But i was one of the kids who didnt give a sh** about anyone and what they thought of me so i didnt deal with all the HS Drama bullsh**, i graduated, and never been back to that school since.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
1st Gear Member

haha

my school is way to huge to be one of the cool kids. there's like 4200 ppl there, students alone. trying to be popular is just a miserable road to depression. but for some lame *** reason kids still try... and i watch, and they fail, and i laugh its a great system.

and imho, you dont need 50 half *** friends, just like 5-10really good ones to be happy.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:00 AM
1st Gear Member

we had 3000 kids. i hated about half of them, the preppy girls were bitches, and the jocks were ********, i was one of the normal ones who hung out with basicly everyone, not just a certain group.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:07 AM
1st Gear Member

i do that to... im real easy to get along with as long as youre not annoying, stupid as hell, a douche bag or a bs artist.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:42 AM
1st Gear Member

It was good being a greaser *** punk, we just hung out behind the school smoking and fighting, and nobody messed with us. If they didn't like us, that was OK, because they were too afraid to tell us. And a lot of the popular type chicks loved the bad boys. We did OK. The jocks left us alone cause they knew we would whoop their asses and make them look like puzzy's. Hell, we were our own kind of popular without all of the bullcrap games. And we didn't have to dress like sissy boys.........life was good!

Old 09-25-2008, 04:47 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
1st Gear Member

OMG and that's all I'm sayin, I'm turnin it over to you Deej............LOL

Old 10-16-2008, 07:07 PM
1st Gear Member

High School was awesome for me. It was college that sucked ***!! I got picked on a lot in college because I am a athlete and not a small woman. I've always been a strong and muscular (in a feminine way) athlete. I only had one boyfriend the entire 3 years I was in college and the guy I dated was a 28 yr old police officer. Man I was so glad when I got my degrees!! SUCKED! Ya'll can have college.

High school I was a varsity cheerleader, varsity softball - all county player freshman-senior year, band (marching, jazz, and concert) - 1st chair saxophone, senior class representative, scholastic society, senior class mentor for da youngginz. I loved HS. I had a freaking blast. Parties on the weekends. LOVED IT!

Quick Reply: How cool were you in high school?