Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

How big are your chicken strips?

Old 11-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well I don't know about chicken strips, but a few nights ago, a commercial came on TV that really got me excited. No it wasn't one of those Victoria Secret commercials, it was a commercial announcing that the McRib was coming back to McDonald's. I was jumping up and down and my wife was like "honey calm down, it's only fake meat shaped like a rib." I said, "but you don't understand, when they took it off the market years ago, I was actually considering depression medication." Only problem is that the nearest McDonald's is an hour away. So by the time I get there it will probably be off the market again. I don't know where I was going with this, but I just wanted to share.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:18 PM
1st Gear Member

I have 3 Sonic within 15 mintues of my house. The only thing they have that is good are desserts IMHO. Food is bad.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Jrock...I had a po' boy and some red beans and rice from popeyes for lunch today.mmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm having elk meatloaf and mashed potatoes mmmmm

Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Sheetz mto and fries for me tonight!....just trying to up my post count.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Sheetz fries are better than sex.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Well i have a sonics less than a 1/4 mile from my place i can **** and hit it. rick is right food is not the greatest except their breakfast burrito. They do have some kick *** desserts

Old 11-14-2008, 08:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Will Shoe
Sheetz fries are better than sex.
so true, especially when your drunk

Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Well I don't know about chicken strips, but a few nights ago, a commercial came on TV that really got me excited. No it wasn't one of those Victoria Secret commercials, it was a commercial announcing that the McRib was coming back to McDonald's. I was jumping up and down and my wife was like "honey calm down, it's only fake meat shaped like a rib." I said, "but you don't understand, when they took it off the market years ago, I was actually considering depression medication." Only problem is that the nearest McDonald's is an hour away. So by the time I get there it will probably be off the market again. I don't know where I was going with this, but I just wanted to share.

ITS BACK!!!

ZOMFGS!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 03:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by srobak
I have no chicken strips on the rear (D220)... they are usually gone about 30 minutes after I mount the new tire on. On the front (Qualifier) I have about 1/4 inch on the left and 1/8th inch on the right (cloverleafs ftmfwmf!)

BTW - anyone have any hookups for old stock tires? Looks like Dunlop discontinued the D220, and not even the Qualifier rides and handles like that did. Need a 180/55/17. It is a Z rated sport/tour tire. I am only looking for D220's - nothing else. I have already tried dk, mcsuperstore, kneedraggers, chapparal, etc. Out of stock in that size.
I tried to find some a while back, there were none to be found. I liked them too so I feel your pain

I like the Q's though, don't ride as nice but they can be pushed a little further IMO. I am going to try the 2CT next I think.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How big are your chicken strips?