Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Honestly, who has

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Honestly, who has

BlackNinjaZX6R: I see that you have gone down one tooth in the front. That is what i am about to do, just wondering how you like it. I am wondering if this will be enough or will i want to add two teeth in the rear. Let me know what you think of your -1. litlle difference or big, better wheelies? ect. i have the same bike but kawi green with yoshi.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

Your going to want to go up 2 in the rear.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:11 PM
1st Gear Member

I've never ran, I did travel a few extra blocks before he caught up to me just outside his jurisdiction, but never ran. Big V did tho, where is that crazy canadian?

Old 08-31-2007, 04:13 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

When playing need for speed most wanted I love runing from the cops and crashing into there cars and making them crash. Does that count?

Old 08-31-2007, 04:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Close, but the consequences are a little different.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:44 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TODJ2002

BlackNinjaZX6R: I see that you have gone down one tooth in the front. That is what i am about to do, just wondering how you like it. I am wondering if this will be enough or will i want to add two teeth in the rear. Let me know what you think of your -1. litlle difference or big, better wheelies? ect. i have the same bike but kawi green with yoshi.
going down 1 tooth in the front does make a big difference. but if you want to do the sprocket change for wheelie purposes i would go up two in the back as well. i plan on goin up two in the back but i use it for backroad purposes. it makes a big difference in my opinion though. i recommend using an impact to get the old sprocket off. good luck. i also recommend goin down one in the front ride it for awhile and then going up two in the back so it you can get used to it all. good luck again man

now running from the cops just if you do the crime be prepared to do the time. its that simple if you get busted dont risk anyones elses life just so you can save your *** its just not smart

Old 08-31-2007, 11:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I've never ran from the police, but I did get pulled out of a resteraunt by a cop. He said that somebody had call in saying that three bikes had been speeding around the back roads at speeds over 100 mph. Since there were three bikes in the parking lot matching the description a red one, a white and blue ond, and a black one he thought he would check it out. I told him that I if he sat on state road 52 1/3 of the bikes he saw would be black, 1/3 red, and 1/3 white and blue... I allways treat cops like everyone else, a lot of time a little respect goes a long way.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Never tried, hope I never feel the need to

Old 09-01-2007, 02:08 AM
1st Gear Member

I kind of ran from one in my Camaro. I was two blocks away from the house and was speeding. He was coming from the other direction. As soon as I saw his brake lights I nailed it. Three corners later (with in 1/8th mi) I pulled into my garage, shut the door and ran into the living room just in time to see him fly by the house.

There was another time I was racing my room mate home from work.[sm=gears.gif] I was in my CRX and he was in a Malibu wagon. I was tached out at 130 mph and he goes cruising by me. there was a cop sitting on the on ramp of the freeway. Our exit was the next one. We both got off and I pulled over and let my room mate fly home, he was driving on a suspended license.[sm=bustedsign.gif] It took the cop at least 30 sec to catch up to me. Fortunately for me the cop did not have his radar on and had no clue how fast I was going. The cop came up to my window, and asked if I knew how fast I was going. I told him no. his response was "don't F*cking lie to me. your telling me you were not curious how fast you were going?". I told him that I was going so fast I was just concentrating on the road and didn't want to take my eyes off the road.[sm=lol.gif] He asked me "you were doing at least 90 mph right". I told him yeah it was some where close to 90 mph. so I got a ticket for 90 mph in a 65 zone. I got lucky.

Old 09-02-2007, 02:40 AM
1st Gear Member

Can't say I am proud of it really, but I am most definately guilty. A few times. Last time I was well over 130mph when he went by, so I KNOW it was straight to jail if we got pulled (There were two of us). Pinned it and hid as soon as we could.

Not something I recommend though........

Quick Reply: Honestly, who has