Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Hells Angels Public Relations

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Hells Angels Public Relations

This is true!

On a highway north of Toronto Canada, the Hells Angels have put up a billboard that states,
"Still fighting for democracy and freedom". It seems that the crown is trying to pass a law on an anti gang legislation that will extremely limit their power.
They are telling the public that they are law abiding citizens and that they are getting bad reps form the press.
I personally know some of the Angels in the Raleigh NC Chapter because one of them worked for me on a project in that area, and let me tell you, they are cool dudes when you are on their good side, but total criminals when your not. And yes by the way, sometimes they do work.
I just thought this was interesting.
I think they are wasting their money on signs!

This is true..............Worlok14

Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Hells Angels Public Relations

um...yeah, i'd say

Old 04-03-2008, 12:24 AM
1st Gear Member

i know a good deal of hellsangles, my uncle is one they are normal people.. until provoked. my uncle... well call him jimmy my uncle jimmy is one of my better friends/cousins dad and im over his house quite a but, day to day, hes a really funny laid back guy, but **** him off and his putting holes in walls and flipping pool tables he had a sweet chormed out flhtpi 1700 police edition for like 3 months.. then he hit a telephone pole doing god only knows what in my neighborhood with 5 cruisers behind him. he scraped his arm, his bike looked like it got hit by a peterbit. he still disappers for weekends and stuff, just in his denali instead.

p.s. he drives a bigrig for yellow for about $30h/r and he had a 06 yukon denali with a 20' lcd tv and a ps2 and a seveal thousand $ sound system in the back seat, a new z400 and a polaris sportsman 400, hes buying a sportsman 500, he has a new nissan, a 60" dlp tv w/ a 360, huge oak pooltable, a kickass dell, a 2 story house w/ 3+acres of land, a v-max-4 750 and more... all bought within the past year or two. and he has no debt... wonder how he pulls that off[8D] [sm=violent053.gif]

oh and, he also has a 12-ga and a .50cal sniper[sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=insomnia.gif] he lets me play with the 12ga

Old 04-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

all bought within the past year or two. and he has no debt... wonder how he pulls that off[8D]

With good ol fashioned hard work.....that's all we need to know. lol

Old 04-03-2008, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Anyone see the documentary on them? There was some story a few weeks back about how they were going to assainate Mick Jagger, beacuse of that concert when he hired them for security and that one guy got killed in the crowd ....but thier boat sank on the way. Seriously.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:29 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

With good ol fashioned hard work...

haha, it must be what else could he be doing??[&:][&:]

Old 04-03-2008, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: OMalley912

Anyone see the documentary on them? There was some story a few weeks back about how they were going to assainate Mick Jagger, beacuse of that concert when he hired them for security and that one guy got killed in the crowd ....but thier boat sank on the way. Seriously.
i didnt see that but i heard about it. they arent like other gangs, theyre organised... like mafia thinking with street gang brute force. they scare the chit outta me... [8D]

Old 04-03-2008, 07:09 AM
1st Gear Member

In reality though, If you have one living on your street, you probably live on one of the most safest streets around.....they used to have a clubhouse here along time ago before it was shut down and an old friend of mine told me that yah, he is out tuning his boats or fixiing his truck/bike and is a little noisy doing it. Didnt do it on purpose it just what he was doing at the time, and he did it at reasonable hours. No one said anything to him, just left him alone and do his business. He was newer to the street I guess and started warming up to everyone by helping fix their vehicles, fences whatever. He'd even put on a big BBQ in his backyard for everyone to come join.

My bud told me that while he was out working on his boat, some punks were ripping up and down the road in their cars, so he jumps out in to the middle of the road in front of the cars until they stopped, walked over and opended the door and said "if you ever want to see this car again you will stop what you're doing yesterday". I guess it worked.

They're just people, not a typical gang to go look around to beat up civilians to make up for some painful memory that their father hasn't payed enough attention to them.

But definitely DEFINITELY dont **** with them

Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
1st Gear Member

I will have to admit that I have always had a huge interest in the Angels. Whether we like it or not, they are a huge part of motorcycle history and have set the standard for public opinions for all bikers. I personally dont mind tha badass biker image and honestly think that more people would try to run us off the road if not for the fear factor.
In 1975 when I was a kid, I ended up riding with the Bandidos for three months which is another long story in itself and was not totally by my own choice. One thing I learned was that theywere a family, and when I left them, It felt like I was deserting my family. I did not stay with them long enough to become a member because I decided to go back to Oklahoma and go to college. If nothing else, they showed me what I did not want to be but the dark side of me wanted to go on with them.
I remember when Isplit up from them, we had been at their annual meet that was held then outside of Jamos Springs New mexico, I was onroute 66 now I-40 coming out of Albaquerque New Mexicoheaded east back to Oklahoma, I actually had a tear or two thinking that I would probably never see them again.
Their mommas had treated me like their own son and as well, and taught me a lot about things I will notdisclose at this time.
I would never trade those experiences for anything in the world because I feel like those times are what inspired me to achieve success, and what some memories I have form those times!

Worlok14

Old 04-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i saw that documentary, it was on the history channel... alot of crazy stuff in that show.... those guys are crazy.

Quick Reply: Hells Angels Public Relations