Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

The haunted Harley

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 05:03 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: The haunted Harley

The key is not in the ignition, and it may just do weird things because it's a Harley, I don't know. All I know is if I told the non-beleivers all of the things that this bike has done, you would really think that I was over the top.
The guys with the first string of thread jacks do not have to beleive this, but you would think that they would have a little more respect for their fellow members.
If someone on this web site wants to claim that they are the emporer of the world, that's OK with me, but I would not make fun of you or thread jack you.
As far as I am concerned, those guys should get a membership to a web page that specializes in dissing it's members and posting worthless silly crap and nothing but that.
That was a true story and I do miss my friend and I treasure that old bikeeven if it is a Harley just because it was his.
And guess what, I still have a crap load of more stories to tell, but I promise I will not hold a gun to any of your heads and make you read them, that is your option entirely.

Just the way I feel, take it or leave it.

Old 04-13-2008, 05:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Here is another incedent that happened with Art's Harley. A few guys and I was hanging out in the garage on day drinking a few beers and shooting the crap. There was one guy there that did not know Art very welland did not seem to like him as much as the rest of us. I had been talking about some of the crazy times I had with Art back when he was still alive.
He was standing about two feet away and beside Art's bike and said something like," Art probably didn't even know how to start that ole Fatboy much less ride it ". Bear in mind he was not touching the bike in any form or fashion and the bike simply fell over. It trapped his leg and the handlebars almost punched his kidney out through his stomach. His legged was fractured but not broken and his kidney was severely bruised.
It did not put as much as a scratch on Art's bike. What are the odds.........? And it doesn't stop there!

Old 04-13-2008, 06:11 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

As far as I am concerned, those guys should get a membership to a web page that specializes in dissing it's members and posting worthless silly crap and nothing but that.
AKA, Worlok14

Old 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM
1st Gear Member

We might believe some of the things you said if not all of your posts were so ridiculous, and way out of the realm of reality.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry, I hate being rude to people, but these posts are too much.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:36 PM
1st Gear Member

Dont read them !

Old 04-15-2008, 03:00 PM
1st Gear Member

I don't know you guys, but I have to side with dude on this. Don't read them. You guys that are talking about him are spending time reading what you say is way out of the realm of reality. What does that say for you?

Old 04-15-2008, 04:12 PM
1st Gear Member

for those that don't like worlocks posts - just use the handy little "block" red hand button and stop replying to his threads.

doing stuff like that doesn't prove your actions to be any better. you want to be better than him? then you have to prove it in your actions.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

i have to read them [:@]but its ok.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

I really dont think it is a matter of who's better than who. And I really dont care who likes my posts or not. What does matter is that as long as I do not cut people down, or post **** or offensive material, it shouldn't matter what I post. This is the Off Topic where supposedly anything goes, or is it? I am simply trying to keep things entertaining which is what we all should do. If everybody just posted boring ho hum material on this website, how long would this site survive? Probably not long. Whether anybody likes it or not, I have a lot of true life experiences, and a lot of bullcrap stories, and I'll be dam if a bunch of winey *** people are going to stop me from telling them. I love this web page and all of it's members and I really do not think that I'm doing anything wrong or harming anybody. The Worlok has spoken!

Quick Reply: The haunted Harley