Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

had a lil fun the other night

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 05:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default had a lil fun the other night

Well thursday afternoon a buddy of mine came down from college and invited me adn some friends to go wake boarding on his private lake. Well we wanted to hang out some more after boating and we dicided to go camping back here at the lake. but before we go back we were gonna go to the bars and pick up some girls to bring back and get our groove on with them.

well we get to the bar we pick up this nasty girl that was gonna bring us to another bar that would have girls there. well 2 of us were drunk by the time we left the first bar. well we get there and well of course there were no girls. and plus we got kicked out cuz our dd wasnt 21 yet.

Well our DD calls up one of his girls and she brings a few girls. While on our way back to the lake, we pick up a case of beer. get tot he lake we start up a bond fire and set up a tent.(while drunk). well the girls get there and one of them is pretty cool and of course that girl is my buds girl. Well me and my boys suggested going into the water. 2 of the girls were like ewww no its nasty lake water. or i dont have my bathing suit. So we suggested skinny dipping. and of course the 2 girls were stuck up bitchs and had logs up their *****. probably about an hour after we set up the tent we noticed it fell down. well me and my buddy contunied to get those girls to loosen up we finally gave up. and a lil while later me and my boys decided to say to hell with it i dont feel like putting the tent back up. so we packed up evertying and left. and right before the girls left me and my friends showed the girls "the goat" (for those who havent seen the movie "waiting" the goat is sticking the male anatomey between our legs and mooning someone). then we hit macdonalds at 3am. So all in all it was a good time

Old 08-13-2006, 06:13 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: had a lil fun the other night

should of just went with the bat wings bro.

Old 08-13-2006, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Or the norwegian nutcracker......lol

WTF man????? You have a lake. A private tent. Beer. Drunk. And you couldn't find any chicks to "loosen up" ? lol ....You shoulda just got naked, and jumped into the water ( as long as it was WARM water. lol ) . You should have jumped in to break the ice. lol

Old 08-13-2006, 06:30 AM
1st Gear Member

lmao... great movie... bad night, better luck next time.

Old 08-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

im bustin a bat wing right now

Old 08-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

im bustin a bat wing right now
NO...bad mental pic, bad mental pic.....lol. I'm throwing a fruit basket back at cha......lol

Old 08-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

lol ! i just got a even sicker mental picture.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:20 AM
1st Gear Member

You guys are messed up in the head man lol. Well one chick got in the water in just her bra and panties but that was my buddies girl so i oculdnt interfere with that you know agianst guy code.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

if it smells like fish and taste like chicken and would rather end up in your doggy bag, take it home and eat it. and finish up the left overs in the morning.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:35 AM
1st Gear Member

If there is grass in the field go play. If not turn it over and play in the mudd

Quick Reply: had a lil fun the other night