Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

HACKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default HACKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some loser hacked into my pay pal account and charged $30.00 twice. If I find out who I'm going to rip thier FREAKING HEADS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this thread is for anyone to vent because of weasels out there that refuse to get a real job and decide stealing is the right thing to do, so lets hear it.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] DEEJ MAD!!!! DEEJ SMASH!!!

Old 09-08-2007, 01:29 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: HACKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing or not is that I haven't used Pay Pal in 5 years, and as soon as the money is back in the account you can be sure that I'm closing it.[:@]

Old 09-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dang, thought pay pal was good. How would they find the Hacker?

Old 09-08-2007, 01:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Not quite the same thing, but I hate overdraft fees on one account when I have enough money to cover that charge from a different account in the SAME BANK! Coincidentally, the overdraft fee is 30 bucks. hehe

Old 09-08-2007, 01:57 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Deuce

Not quite the same thing, but I hate overdraft fees on one account when I have enough money to cover that charge from a different account in the SAME BANK! Coincidentally, the overdraft fee is 30 bucks. hehe
Unless you have a friend in the local BOA that is a manager, then those fees can disappear

Old 09-08-2007, 02:01 AM
1st Gear Member

That's messed up, deej. Luckily, it wasn't huge sums of money that had been withdrawn from your account.

Old 09-08-2007, 02:12 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

That's messed up, deej. Luckily, it wasn't huge sums of money that had been withdrawn from your account.
That's the great thing about always being broke, they can't steal very much........................................[&:]....................

Old 09-08-2007, 02:31 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

man i have so many storys from working for the fraud department if bofa and wellsfargo. bofa is alot faster and better about getting your money back then wells. i remember a person stealing some ones wallet and using the stolen credit card to pay there own pg&e bill. sure was nice of them to give the bank their address. or the time a lady stole a guys wallet waited on the phone with me at a store thinking i as getting an aproval for a charge when i was getting th police over to the store to arrest her haha.

Old 09-08-2007, 02:55 AM
1st Gear Member

+1 very nice

Old 09-08-2007, 05:18 AM
1st Gear Member

That's the great thing about always being broke, they can't steal very much........................................[&:]....................
F'nA Deej, I very good friend of mine recently had his emergency credit card stolen out of his truck. The bank is being pretty cool about it. The police have a tape of the guy buying stuff on the card at Best Buy.

Quick Reply: HACKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!