Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Gurls on bikes

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 03:22 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Gurls on bikes

Don't encourage them NinjaGurl.....they would LIKE it! LMFAO

It doesn't matter what your bike looks like.....you will STILL get ALL THE ATTENTION.

I know dis!

Old 08-09-2006, 03:23 AM
1st Gear Member

wow i just notic ur sig we beat those car's stock???? i was going 95mph and i almost got thrown off bc of the wind or sumthing but ppl tell me that im too light lol is ur bike off by 5 mph sumone told me that are bikes are off 5mph i was just wondering if thats true

Old 08-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Ninja250gurl

wow i just notic ur sig we beat those car's stock???? i was going 95mph and i almost got thrown off bc of the wind or sumthing but ppl tell me that im too light lol is ur bike off by 5 mph sumone told me that are bikes are off 5mph i was just wondering if thats true
Your not to lite, just stay tucked in when you are hauling a$$. And yes most speedo are off a little.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:54 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah it is. I went through a radar that posts your actual speed on the highway, my speedo was reading 60, and the radar screen showed I was doing 54[:'(] I can't believe it's off that much! So when you're going 100 your actual speed is more like 90!

That just means you'll have to speed a lot

Old 08-09-2006, 04:56 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah i love my bike its a easy bike to ride but it looks tooo boyish tho i wanna hot pink bike lol then all get all the guys attention lol
maybe you all ready said in another post, but which year and color did you get?

Old 08-09-2006, 07:31 AM

That claim is supported, I followed home my dad one time this summer and noticed that he was getting away from me. His speed was 55 and mine was 50, but my speedo said 55. It's kind of a relief to know that I'm not the only one with this problem!

Old 08-09-2006, 07:40 AM

To answer the cager kills question ninjagirl:

My guess is that the failure of those vehicles is not an incapacity of the vehicle, but the incompetency of the vehicles driver. The Lightning, and the BMW were both on various trips home from school at the onramp to get on the causeway over Galveston northbound. All at rush hour and all with impatient drivers. Anyway, the onramp goes from two lanes for about an 1/8 mile to 1 lane about 200 feet before you would drive off into the bay. Needless to say its a fight to get on and its always fun to see the look on their faces when they learn that they CANNOT out accelerate a motorcycle! The VW and Rustang GT decided to pass me in a turning lane on a semi-residential road (both in the same day) and I decided I wasn't going to put up with that crap and drove along side to where they could not get in and faced an oncoming car doing the RIGHT thing in a turning lane. Again, the look is priceless. As has been said many times on q's of the 250, it is faster than most cars and slower than most motorcycles.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 08-09-2006, 09:40 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kwninja88

As has been said many times on q's of the 250, it is faster than most cars and slower than most motorcycles.

[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah, U got that right!

Old 08-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Your not to lite, just stay tucked in when you are hauling a$$. And yes most speedo are off a little.
In high winds, my bike gets blown around quite a bit - I just grip the tank with my knees and tuck in. Works like a charm!!!!

Old 08-09-2006, 11:34 PM
1st Gear Member

i have the same bike kwninja88 has on his main pix thats my bike

Quick Reply: Gurls on bikes