Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Gross!!! I hate spiders.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
Default Gross!!! I hate spiders.....

Found this on my deck on the weekend, its about as big as they get here (it was roughly an inch and a half to two inches long)

I have never seen one with markings like that though - it freaked me out cause I ended up walking into part of its web, yucky!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/0E248B857DF9485DB192C0AA8751843D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Gross!!! I hate spiders.....

Thta's the deadly and rare canadian summer spider, better be carfull.

I hate those dam webs.

Old 08-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Cripes you should have seen me, jumping around swatting at it - at least I didn't end up with the spider on me!! You probably would have been rolling on the ground laughing!

Old 08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
1st Gear Member

(in terrible crocodile hunter accent) We're here hunting the eluusive and deadly Canadian Summer spider. Just one bite from one of these summer spiders and all the molson blue in your system turns into blood causing painful DT's. Shhhhh there's one now, ain't she a beaut!? let's see if we can get a little bit closer....CRIKEY, ME ARM! Thankfully we have a case of Molson handy to counteract the venom. lol

Old 08-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: technophile

(in terrible crocodile hunter accent) We're here hunting the eluusive and deadly Canadian Summer spider. Just one bite from one of these summer spiders and all the molson blue in your system turns into blood causing painful DT's. Shhhhh there's one now, ain't she a beaut!? let's see if we can get a little bit closer....CRIKEY, ME ARM! Thankfully we have a case of Molson handy to counteract the venom. lol
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

OMG!!!!! You are hilarious techno!!

Old 08-22-2006, 06:22 PM
1st Gear Member

THX...All of those years of toiling in community theater have finally come to fruition....on the internet....in a forum...where no one actually sees you....I always knew I had a face for the internet. lol

Old 08-22-2006, 08:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Better hope one didn't get in your helmet!!!

Old 08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

My helmet is in the house, in its helmet bag, which is in the box the helmet came in - hopefully it is safe there from invasion!!!

Old 08-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Reminds me of that nursery rhyme - little miss muffet, sat down on a tuffet ... along came a spider, sat down besider her, and frightend miss muffet away .... [sm=yikesomg.gif]

I'd be runnin' too, they give me the *******.

Old 08-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Reminds me of that nursery rhyme - little miss muffet, sat down on a tuffet ... along came a spider, sat down besider her, and frightend miss muffet away .... [sm=yikesomg.gif]

I'd be runnin' too, they give me the *******.
That is basically how it happened, only in this case little miss muffet walked pretty much right into its web............it really only creeped me out after I saw the damb thing!!!

Funny part, the first thing I thought of getting was a can of hairspray and a lighter!!!

Quick Reply: Gross!!! I hate spiders.....