Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Great movie

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:23 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Great movie

If any of you people go see a movie go see the movie World Trade Center. The best movie i have seen in a long time. Its one hell of a movie. And guys im man enough to admit it I got choked up a bit. Girls I can almost garrentee you, y ou will cry through out most of th emovie. and anyone that doenst get choked up is a damn terrerist in mho

Old 08-14-2006, 07:30 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Great movie

I was told to go see that movie from a friend... I might, who knows I dont get to the theaters much anymore...

Carefull what ya say, some show emotions different or none at all, but may feel the same as you.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 AM
1st Gear Member

im a manly type of guy and dont cry and dont get choked up at all. but this movie choked me up just a tad bit. i dint shed a tear but i felt a lump in my throat. and i garrentee if anyone that sees that movie they will have a least a lump in their throat.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Right on for the heads up.

Oh, lemac, step up to the plate and update your gear! Get a puter and stop watching Beta tapes! jeeeezzzz lol hehe And get out some!

Old 08-14-2006, 07:43 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

Oh, lemac, step up to the plate and update your gear! Get a puter and stop watching Beta tapes! jeeeezzzz lol hehe And get out some!
That was a joke about my phone bro... That is what your talking about right?

Old 08-14-2006, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member

I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but that is the last movie I would want to go and see. I have no doubt that it is well made and I am sure it is very emosional (sp). However you and I both know what is going to happen, it not like half way through the movie the terroist attack is stopped and everyone lives. Its kinda like the movie The Titanic. What the hell is the point, ship sinks everyone dies!

Besides 9,11 is still very fresh in my mind and every time I think about it, it still pisses me off! I know this can be a touchy subject and I am not trying to start a fight or offend anyone. Just my .02 cents.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lemac

Yeh, No harm no foul? Messin' with ya

Old 08-14-2006, 08:06 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lemac

Yeh, No harm no foul? Messin' with ya
Its all coo main.... I knew you were j/k

Old 08-14-2006, 08:47 AM

Yeah it looks like a terrible movie in my opinion. Basically made to make money and make people cry. Same thing as United 93 which I unfortunately saw. Terrible movie.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

The one thing that bothers me about this - is that some company/person that already has enough money and doesn't need anymore is gonna make a bunch of money off of this movie. That right there, imho, is bullcrap!!!! To turn around and make money off of something like that is quite heartless.

Quick Reply: Great movie