Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Gotta Love Winter

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default Gotta Love Winter

Well I am still riding a bit here and there but not as much. To dang cold. But on to the other good stuff. Since winter is here and it is usually the best time for mods Just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchase a few things for the bike and waiting to get them in.

I ordered an intigrated Taillight, new blinkers, swingarm spools, and finally a front and rear universal stand kit.

I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas and get all of his presents. hurry up and get here parts.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Gotta Love Winter

hahaha, yup but waiting for parts because of the holidays sucks too! Congrats on the new parts.

Old 12-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Taillight Blinkers and Swingarm Sppols shipped today. Wheel stand will ship on thursday. I will post before and after pics if I remember.

Old 12-12-2006, 05:08 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Sounds like Santa's visiting BigO's place early this year - you must have been a good boy. I bet I get a lump of coal.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:10 AM
1st Gear Member

you should look for a set of skinnies. they have them at the local bike shop here. the owner says there great he wears them and a t-shirt around here and is just fine. the temp is between 28-38 deg in the mornings here. im getting mine this weekend i hope.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Good stuff, winter is the best time to go riding down here in florida, its so nice

Old 12-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Sounds like Santa's visiting BigO's place early this year - you must have been a good boy. I bet I get a lump of coal.
I wouldn't go that far as to say I was a good boy this year NoBrakes I just didn't get caught at all the naughty stuff I did. LOL

ORIGINAL: GS247
you should look for a set of skinnies. they have them at the local bike shop here. the owner says there great he wears them and a t-shirt around here and is just fine. the temp is between 28-38 deg in the mornings here. im getting mine this weekend i hope.
GS I usually ride with a pair of long john's (similar to the skinnies I guess) to keep the legs warm. the jacket with the insert and the new gloves I got a few months back are not all that bad. I still need to break in the gloves a bit more. My problem here is leaving so early in the morning for work and still a bit of snow on the ground or surrounding areas and then melting during the day. Well once the sun goes down that turns back into ice? Not a good idea to ride a sports bike on ice.

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike
Good stuff, winter is the best time to go riding down here in florida, its so nice
I bet it is. I might have to look you up when I finally get a chance to get down there. the wifes Grand Parents live in Fort Meyers and she wants to plan a trip down there soon.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigO

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike
I bet it is. I might have to look you up when I finally get a chance to get down there. the wifes Grand Parents live in Fort Meyers and she wants to plan a trip down there soon.
yeah but thats on the other coast, no biggy though ROAD TRIP

Old 12-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

big, you got to space it out so you have one mod a night to do. haa haaa.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea winter sucks, at least i can take my bike out in the snow... my tire is kinda bald, but once i get a new one ill be out...

Quick Reply: Gotta Love Winter