Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes! Slow for me.
32.00%
No! Just fine.
8.00%
Sometimes!
60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Lag

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 03:48 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Forum Lag

If ya dont mind there NS i dont really need to know about you opening your heiny thanks [:'(]lol

Old 01-25-2007, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 056r

If ya dont mind there NS i dont really need to know about you opening your heiny thanks [:'(]lol
Dam that's just wrong, I think we need to add that to the guy code thing, I Heiny is a beer and guys never reference another's butt

Old 01-25-2007, 04:48 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YYY.GUY

Instead of "slow", it's more like it just gets stuck every now and then, and its getting stuck more frequently.

When it works, it works fine and speed is good. When it hangs, it could take minutes to get un-stuck.
Exactly for me too. If you click reload it generally recovers faster, but it is a real PITA when it happens while replying to a post because as you mentioned if you are not careful you can lose your reply and have to start over. And you know, my posts are like poetry, man, and when it happens it's like losing a work of art, a national treasure.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:25 AM
1st Gear Member

I used to hit the refresh on the browser, but with the updated KF, it will erase everything when I do it now.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: evil636

n.s. im doing the mother of commutes today. lbc to torrance to cerritos then corona and back to cerritos and then the lbc. [&:]
Hope your on the bike, I just got back from picking up my son in Flakewood a Little more than an hour with the toll road and carpool all the way. Solo and It would be 1.5-2hrs [>:].
On the bike 45 mins and thats with putting everything away and opening a Heiny
yep, on the bike. people are stupid. i usually make it a point to be seen heard ect before i split lanes but some people see you in their mirrors and **** block the lane. worthless bastards. still took me 45 minutes to get from torrance to the lbc. [:@]off to the 909 now.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

how come i cant say "that i am gay and proud of it"on here any more ?

Old 01-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

Old 01-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

n.s. im doing the mother of commutes today. lbc to torrance to cerritos then corona and back to cerritos and then the lbc. [&:]
Hope your on the bike, I just got back from picking up my son in Flakewood a Little more than an hour with the toll road and carpool all the way. Solo and It would be 1.5-2hrs [>:].
On the bike 45 mins and thats with putting everything away and opening a Heiny
yep, on the bike. people are stupid. i usually make it a point to be seen heard ect before i split lanes but some people see you in their mirrors and **** block the lane. worthless bastards. still took me 45 minutes to get from torrance to the lbc. [:@]off to the 909 now.
Yep be careful and watch out for the idiots bro, I took 2 hits on that route form idiot cagers.

Do not forget to wave as you go by the 71

Old 01-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

"When it works, it works fine and speed is good. When it hangs, it could take minutes to get un-stuck. Sometimes when it gets stuck, it dumps me and I have to login again. (I get really pissed when I get dumped aftersubmitting a reply, and I loose the post because of it. [:@][:@][:@]) "

Yup, my issue also.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:02 AM
1st Gear Member

the only problem i have is sometimes wheni click on a link it will take forever to load. if it does that i just click on the link again and it gets the idea and loads it like normal

Quick Reply: Forum Lag