Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Fail!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

want a good flush..... 3 quarts of oil and 1 quart of kerosene..... lots of detergents in it..... works good.....

My theory is if you change your oil when ur supposed to ya shouldnt have to flush it out....

Old 11-26-2008, 04:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525

My theory is if you change your oil when ur supposed to ya shouldnt have to flush it out....
.+.1.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

some oils are worse than others if ya let them go longer.... quaker sludge( quaker state) I always use pennzoil or valvaline

Old 11-26-2008, 04:04 PM
1st Gear Member

want a good flush..... 3 quarts of oil and 1 quart of kerosene..... lots of detergents in it..... works good.....

haha yeah the funny thing is when you do it my way,, It smells just like kerosene when your driving lol.. I bet it has some of the same qualitys in an engine.... and as for your theory your right,, 100% I scream maintance, maintance,maintance. People bitch about how there car sux well It might be becuase ya dont change yoru oil... Or My favorite.. My damn tranny is goin this will be my second one.. haha The most forgetting service,, If ya change it ya wont have a problem... ITS ALL IN THE BOOK PEOPLE lol thats what I scream.. as for me.. Im over protective and if your fimiliar with boxer engines,, there noisy as **** lol... so the tranny fluid for me takes car of that and I would like to think it Prolongs my lifters not that Ive seen many go bad but ya know... I bet the Kerosene will take the noise right out of it to.. Ill do the Kerosene trick next see if it takes the lifter tick.... and as for anyone else I dont have engine problems.. Subaru's are just Noisy lol

Old 11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
1st Gear Member

some oils are worse than others if ya let them go longer.... quaker sludge( quaker state) I always use pennzoil or valvaline
I use castrol... and take them 7000-10000 mile oil and shove it so far up your azz cuase BS.. I dont care if the new cars say change your oil ever 7... BULLCHIT no dice for me... My motto EVERY 3K.... regardless what the book says and regardless what the oil bottle says,, Every 3k... If ya do that then Ya Know your doin it right lol ... and absolutly SCREW Quaker Sludge,,, that chit is horrible lol IMO

Old 11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Then there are just mechanical failures.... the planetary gears blew up in my tranny..... not because of the fluid.... just happened.... sucked.... all i was doing was driving home from work....

+1 jrock..... Too many people just get in the car and go... then bitch when they get in the car and it doesnt go...... dumbass....

Old 11-26-2008, 04:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Then there are just mechanical failures.... the planetary gears blew up in my tranny..... not because of the fluid.... just happened.... sucked.... all i was doing was driving home from work....
Yes mechanical failures does happen.. and stuff does where out. The majority can be prevented, Rod Knock 50k/Trans slipping @ 80K/Loss of power at 90K (I changed my plugs and wires and fuel and air filter but I still have no power) haha thems my favorite,, well how often do you change your oil..."ahhhh around every 20K" (WAKE UP THERES YOUR F'Ing problem lol )

Old 11-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

u a suby mechanic?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

How about this.. new chevys dont have fuel filters...... wtf is up with that.... i know everytime i changed my fuel filter it was clogged, which tells me there is stuff in the fuel that needs filtered out.....

Old 11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
1st Gear Member

haha yeah same things with subies,,,, in 05 they got rid of the fuel filter, well externally there is one in the tank but not for replacing makes no sense for me.. probably the same for you but maybe its replacible

Quick Reply: Fail!!!!!!!