Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

F-U! MS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 08:02 AM
1st Gear Member
Default F-U! MS!

Yesterday, I was going through my mail, and saw a letter addressed to me from a place called debtalert. I figured it was junk mail, but I opened it up anyway to find out Microsoft turned me over to an collection agency for apparently not renewing my Xbox live account from a almost a year ago. Since my credit card number expired last year while my xbox account was active, MS was unable to do their automatic renewal at the end of my term. This must have pissed them off, so they said I still owed them for this automatic renewal process. WTF?

After talking to a lady from India who had no idea what I was talking about, I finally was able to speak with a guy who actually spoke my native tongue. I told him how stupid this is, and there's no way I'm gonna pay to renew a service I am no longer using. He put me on hold for a minute, then came back and told me not to worry because he took care of it. Well, that was easy! I just hope this collection agency thing won't show up on my credit report. Bastards![:@]

Old 05-10-2007, 11:51 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: F-U! MS!

Thank you Come Again

Old 05-10-2007, 02:40 PM
1st Gear Member

MS FTW! I think we should errect statues in the name of Bill Gates for his on going contributions to mankind.[:'(]

Old 05-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

"No weasing on the juice"