Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Examples....

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Default Examples....

I think this link should show some examples of what we're looking for ladies....(one of the pics is not work/kid safe). Forgive me for not deleting the pics that don't have bikes in them...(hope the link works, haven't posted a link before).

http://www.guzzisti.it/forum/phpBB2/...ic.php?t=11343

Old 11-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Default RE: Examples....

Oh yeah right!!! I'll wear the checker stripes if LD gets painted! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Oh yeah right!!! I'll wear the checker stripes if LD gets painted! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
oh man here we go again.... hey wingman, get the damb camera and hurry!!!!!!!!!!! [sm=Flahssssss.gif] the girls are gonna get painted.....[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 11-23-2005, 05:35 AM

huh??? What are you talking about??? I posted bike pics.....Shon!!! I was referring to the pics on bikes, giving you ladies ideas for outfits and poses, you know...artistic composition and all that......I would NEVER suggest body painting!!!!!....but since you brought it up...

Old 11-23-2005, 06:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Here we go again!!!!!LOL But i cant say anything i'm on probation!!!!

Old 11-23-2005, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

oh man here we go again.... hey wingman, get the damb camera and hurry!!!!!!!!!!! [sm=Flahssssss.gif] the girls are gonna get painted.....[sm=drooldude.gif]
Did I fore get to mention that I am a body-painting artist!

Old 11-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

dude, you may be the one to paint it on, but i'm the one to draw the patterns on the girls...... [sm=happy046.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

No problem, did I mention that I like to use my fingers instead of a brush, finger painting. Hey, what about paint with taste like cherry or chocolate? Tongue painting, yea that’s it! I do not think we will ever get to wash any bikes.

dude, you may be the one to paint it on, but i'm the one to draw the patterns on the girls...... [sm=happy046.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 11-23-2005, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

No problem, did I mention that I like to use my fingers instead of a brush, finger painting. Hey, what about paint with taste like cherry or chocolate? Tongue painting, yea that’s it! I do not think we will ever get to wash any bikes.

oh hell ya brother!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing like getting your fingers alittle dirty.... um i mean painted.... i know where i could put a nice palm print.... lol lol lol lol

Old 11-23-2005, 04:10 PM

Hey there you go...tongue painting....with chocolate syrup...cold chocolate syrup, to 'prepare the surface' properly....Did I mention I have an artistic side??

Quick Reply: Examples....