Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Ever Been Givin A Ticket For doing Wheelies?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Ever Been Givin A Ticket For doing Wheelies?

Ever Been Givin A Ticket For doing Wheelies?
If So, What Happened? What It Cost You?
I was giving a ticket for giving the bird. It Cost me $250. Bucks.
So, I'm Thinking ahead this time.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

getting a ticket for flippin someone off is crazy.

Ive been pulled over for doing a wheelie on the street... cop was cool and asked if i had a hard time keeping the front wheel down.... it was blatent what i did so i just said no, im sorry. He just said take it easy... never even asked for my license or ins card.... ive pulled over 5 times and each time nothing happened that wheelie time was the only one that i actually did something wrong.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I remember like a year or 2 ago, I was wheeling all over town. Then I thought to myself, this is going to come back and bite you in the rear if you don't knock it off. I mean the Muzzy is loud enough to attract attention, why add to it by doing something illegal.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:30 PM
1st Gear Member

I have gotten a ticket for almost every conceivable violaton on two wheels including wheelies. When I was 16, the cops used to chase me home almost every night. It was kind of a game, they knew who I was, but would not come to my house to get me. They wanted to catch me in the act. So the game continued for about a year. My girlfriend lived across town, and they knew the backstreets that I normally took home. They got after me one night, and I ran out of gas and they caught me. I got a ticket for running 16 stop signs, 4 stoplights, speed in excess of 100 mph in a residential neighborhood, and illegal pipes.
So I guess they made up for all of the times that I lost them! But beleive it or not, the ticket was only about 400 dollars. And they did not take my license. Things were much more simple in the early eighties.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

exscabition of speed, reckless driving and damn near a felony. i dont wheelie on the streets anymore. or less but still cost me about 2grand way back when.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:38 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Ouch!

Old 07-21-2009, 04:48 AM
1st Gear Member

nope...just don't stop... ...a ticket for flippin someone off??? I know you can flip a cop off and all they can do is flip one back...a ticket??? crazy...

Old 07-21-2009, 02:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Lol! Thx. for the Info. What happened with getting the ticket for the bird was. a few friends and I were going though AZ. This car full of jerks cut me off. As we pass the car. I kick the door and started Yelling. Then remembered, Everyone has a gun in this state!
So, I take off with the bird flying as high as it could go looking back at them. I turned my head forward. A dam D.P.S. cop. Lights go on and pulls me over. I tell him what happened. He says. I didnt see that. just seen you. COMMENTING AN ACT OF ROAD RAGE! In AZ. giving the bird is a 3rd degree Mis. CUZ, Every body does have a gun in that State.
Wheelie part came in cuz, Next time I give the bird. I will be in the wheelie, Making sure you never forget to pay attention.

Last edited by 95451; 07-21-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry! while your driving. to give the bird.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:26 PM
1st Gear Member

I was in N. Georgia back in June when one of my Canadian ZRXOA buddies got taken to jail for doing a wheelie. The cop who pulled him was training. The officer with him thought it would be better to take him to jail instead of a ticket. Anyway, he has to go back in Sept for court. I'll update you all on what happens then.

Quick Reply: Ever Been Givin A Ticket For doing Wheelies?