Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

dumbass cager

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 06:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: dumbass cager

The first thing I do when traffic locks up in front of me - be it in a car or on a bike - is quick-check the mirror to see what the guy behind me is doing, and immediately start looking for an out. I would rather go to the shoulder under heavy braking than to lock them up. A bike has an advantage that it would likely squeeze in between two cars which would allow you to use the cars as sort of a buffer for rear-impact. I'm not saying go running up between cars, but just enough to where they can help protect you. You might sideswipe one of them, but the results would be a hell of a lot better than getting rear ended.

Old 09-24-2006, 07:41 PM
1st Gear Member

that sucked!!! I almost got t-boned by a mercedes suv yesterday on the way to the tatt shop...I guess stop signs are optional around here...don't you ever just want to chase them down and start punching out their windows?!?

Old 09-24-2006, 08:00 PM

i just so happened to have almost punched out a window yesterday myself.. popped a wheelie lost my cell, people returned it to me in the car next to me at a light. guy behind me is laying on his horn and flicks me off before i can even tell the good samaritans thanx for following me and returning my cell. i get off the bike and go back to his car he cracks the window an inch, two dudes in the car, im wearing my apline star knuckles. i said hold up your middle finger again, guy moved around me took off, i caught up to him and flapped my wings like a chicken. if it had been night time, and people werent around his window would have been busted out and i would have pulled a reginal denny on his ***..