Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Denny's Breakfast

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 08:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
" We know your f*cked up but come on in!"

hahahahah True!!!

Old 05-08-2009, 08:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I was in Detroit at a Denny's which was more or less on the wrong side of town one time. This guy came in that was so drunk, he couldn't find his *** with both hands. Almost crawls to a booth. The waitress took his order, and a few minutes later brings him his food. The guy eats, and then slides under the table and pukes his guts out, then passes out right in the pile of vomit.
Luckily he had layed the money on the table for the waitress, so she clears the table, and never saw the guy below the table.
Then two old ladies about 70 years old came in, and you could tell that they were fairly juiced as well.
They get in that same booth, and apparently stepped on this guy and woke him up. So he grabs one of the old ladies legs and try's to pull himself back up into the booth. This old lady started screamin and cussing, and knocking stuff off the table trying to get out of that booth. It was like holy hell broke loose. And when he finally did crawl back into the booth seat, they both started beatin his *** with anything they could grab.
It was truly a YouTube moment and I have never laughed so hard in my life!