Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

checking in, MICHIGAN is COLD!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Default checking in, MICHIGAN is COLD!

whats up everyone! well i have been away for a while but am now checking in from West Michigan. it hasn't been snowing lately but it is expected to start up again soon. really sucks that five or so months a year my green machine will be cooped up in my shed in the back yard.

hope everyone had a great xmas and new year. mine was really cool, my mom and little girl came out to visit. had a great time.

i really miss the california weather. the only thing that would keep me off my bike is if it was raining realllly hard. any way i got a real cool house for under a hundred and forty thousand on a half acre. lots of room for the kids and my new shop! soon as the spring comes ill get on building it. i dont get on the pooter too much with my new job, but ill try and get on here more often. how is every one? MADKAW! hows the east bay? really wanted to go for that ride! maybe once i teach the ol'lady to ride we'll take a road trip. that is a lot of miles to cover.

hey if there are any other michiganders on here hit me up, i dont have any riding buddies out here yet.

well, gotta run but i'll check this thread out later or tomorrow, to see whats up.

take it slow,

tattoozit

Old 01-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: checking in, MICHIGAN is COLD!

hey bro, glad to see you still with us..... dude, we should of done that ride before you left..... of well thats cool.... damb bro you have all that land around your house? i'm surprized you don't get a dirt bike and make some trails.... hey bro, if you ever come around here look me up... i'm still down for a ride.... we'll do ALICE'S..... glad to hear you had a great holiday, you've sure missed alot here in the forum.... well don't be a stranger and hang out with the family..... take care bro..... talk to you later.....

Old 01-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

HEY!!! It sure has been a while toozit! Glad to see that things are going well! Don't be a stranger!

Old 01-13-2006, 01:55 AM

I am in Michiagn and i know how you feel. It is cold!! It sucks looking at your bike every day waiting for the winter to be over. I stay by Mount Clemens, near Lake Saint Clair. Where abouts are you at in western Michigan?

Old 01-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator

So cal checking in, sunny and warm

Old 01-13-2006, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

So cal checking in, sunny and warm
thats it bro keep rubbing it in.... lol lol lol lol... nice sig by the way.... i think the royal family is all here....

Old 01-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

Hey I feel for a cold weather friends but I can not help it.

Royal lmao!

Old 01-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

ya so do i, wait whats that i feel on my face.... oh thats just the warm touch of the sun.... oh how nice...lol lol

Old 01-13-2006, 04:13 PM

Hey Buddy!! Welcome back..long time no hear!!!

Old 01-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Hows it going, hope all is well for ya. BRRRR sounds cold in your neck of the woods.

Later have to ga and slave [&o]

Quick Reply: checking in, MICHIGAN is COLD!