Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

and the chase was on!

Old 10-13-2008, 02:24 AM
1st Gear Member
Default and the chase was on!

I was out for a power/cruise this afternoon to a friends house I've know since I was 5 to see if he wanted to take his Harley out. Obviously it was running, go figure. I stoppped up a car cruise down the road and parked next to the d.j's gazeebo out of the way from people. You know how most car nuts lay tire while leaving the parking lot? Which is always cool to see. This A-Hole punk kid in his redneck beat up truck spins through gravel onto the pavement throwing stones toward the d.j set up, a few classic cars and the back of my bike! Luckily the pee gravel was thrown low enough not hit the paint. But now I'm really frick'n jacked! Throw my helmet and gloves and the crowd starts yelling " Go after him, get him, get his license plate number!" I start ripping out of the parking lot, get on the 2 lane back road, get stuck behind two cars, the one turns, I make a pass on the other. He's nowhere to be found.

Finally I relax behind another car. The road is all bends with up and down hills instead of going all Worlock and king on his ***!, like I wanted to at first. Which was good because a truck vs. bike? the odds would not be in my favor. A few miles down the road you can see nothing but smoke like a house was on fire. The idiot stoppd on a hill and did a serious burn out and all you can smell is rubber. It had to be the same truck. At the crest of the hill ( glad I didn't make a pass on the straight) a cop was talking to an SUV blocking the road, apparently she saw the whole thing. He turned left and I went straight to go home.

Here's the crazy part. Five minutes later this truck comes down this straight away toward me in the other lane at atleast 80mph on this back road. It had be the same truck. Behind him, coming over the top of the hill, nearly airborn was a cop flying after him almost out of control. His tires were on the double yellow line and scared the crap out of me! Two minutes later as I hit the main 4 lane highway (RT8) was another cop, I assume was back up haulin'*** and making the turn after him also. If anything the punks definately got a ticket and who know what else. Hopefully a good beatdown too!

Sorry so long but alot went down on a short amount of time.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Man I would have kicked his ***! You need to watch for him and if you ever see him, kick his ***!

Old 10-13-2008, 03:32 AM
1st Gear Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaahahaaah ahaha

wow. gotta love karma

Old 10-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hmm, glad that it was not you that was endangered. I would have mentioned to the cops that finally had the truck, about the threatening ordeal. In a nicely stated manner of course

Old 10-13-2008, 06:32 AM
1st Gear Member

ya. i woulda curb-stomped that toolbag. only i woulda done it on the rusty bumper of his beater.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:27 PM
1st Gear Member

shove the exhaust up his *** and play with the gas til it backfires

Old 10-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

where was this at? on 910? where was the car show? sounds pretty crazy... damn pittsburgh rednecks....

Old 10-13-2008, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member

damn rednecks,,, grrrrrrrr they **** me off,, I hate the mid atlantic lol

Old 10-13-2008, 08:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
where was this at? on 910? where was the car show? sounds pretty crazy... damn pittsburgh rednecks....
It was in Meridian. Rt8 north towards Butler. Make a left past McBride Station at the bottom of the hill and follow the backroads for a bit. The speed chase happened around Rittzwood golf course, if any of that sounds familiar.

I thought about turning around to see what was going on. But what good would that do? but maybe laugh and point as I went by!

Old 10-13-2008, 09:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Actually, you could have offered to add to the original complaint with a sworn affidavit and compounded his charges.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: and the chase was on!