Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cat eating festival in Peru??

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
1st Gear Member
Talking Cat eating festival in Peru??

I think there is something to this. If more people in America and around the world would eat those little varmints, maybe we could get rid of them entrely!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1782932.ece

Old 10-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I love cats, so for me this conversation is over. Grrrrrrrrrr

Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

My wife has 4 cats and a Yorkie.

The rottweiler pup on the other hand is mine.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

deej smash cat eaters!

Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Cats just **** me off, and then I want to kick their asses against the wall. Anything that gets in your face and wraps around your neck while you are trying to sleep just needs to die. It just makes me want to kill something just thinking about it. Then they think they can pee anywhere they want and their pee smells like something from the bowels of hell. Then they get hair all over every inch of your house so when you wear a black shirt, it looks like a ghetto fur coat with the mange. Then of course thay could care less what you tell them cause they are goin to do what ever it is that they want to do regardless.
It is this writers opinion that anybody that likes cats, just likes human abuse by little furry bastards with whiskers that try to wrap around your legs when you first get up and trip your *** all over the floor. Then when you get up off the floor you step in a regurgitated furr ball that makes you wanna puke!
OMG, I am so mad just thinking about cats, I am going to get drunk and kill something!!!!

Last edited by Worlok14; 10-09-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Worlock make me mad!

Last edited by OMalley912; 01-21-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:36 AM
1st Gear Member

+1 worlok..

i hate cats.

1)they beg for your attention and climb all over you.. then when you start to pet it, it leaves.
2)it pissses on everything.
3)it has rapid and violent mood swings, when youre petting it it can go from purring to clawing your face in just seconds
4)it ****s in a little box that reiks, and kicks the ****ty little crystals all over the room
5)it steps in its ****, then walks on your pillow
6)you cant put it out cus it runs out and plays in the street and gets hit, then your kids go out and see fluffy all over the road and are traumatized for the next 2 years
7) it can go anywhere in the house cus the lil bastard can jump like 10x its height in the air, then rubs itself all over your clean dishes and silverware
8)it leaves hair ***** everywhere
9)(male cats) unles you chop its ***** off it splooges all over your couch, then you unknowingly sit on it, getting kitty *** all over your ***... then you walk around with a big jizz stain on your *** looking like a complete and total buttpirate
10) it makes the most secrete and annoying noises that make you what to tie it to the back of your truck by the tail with 10ft of razor wire and drive down a gravel road
11)it never purrs when you want it to, or when it would be cute.. like when it sees its mousey toy or when a leaf blows across the lawn out the window. no. it purrs when theres nothing happening in the dead of night, usuailly around 2-3am waking you to simply show you its splooge stain on your good blanket.
12)it takes the remote under the couch and hides beside it chewing on all the buttons... and when you reach under to get the remote back it claws your hand open and continues destroying your remote.

im going to stop now. im about to put my fist through my monitor.

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 10-10-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Right on Brother, I knew that if anybody would understand, it would be you.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:50 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, thats awesome in a really messed up kind of way

Old 10-10-2008, 12:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, like kindred crazies!

Quick Reply: Cat eating festival in Peru??