Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

BLOCKED BUY A SCOOTER !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator
Default BLOCKED BUY A SCOOTER !!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i know gas prices are hi and maybe poeple are starting to get the picture that bike save gas and you could get to work faster by splitting lanes. but WTF. this 40 something guy looks like he just bought this scooter and also looks like he's never riden before.
well he's on the freeway, ahead of me splitting lanes. when i cought up to him he was doing about 15 / 20 mph. and breaking for no reason. i'm mean he was breaking in areas that you could put a hog through. WTF... oh and he wouldn't pull aside to let me go through.. and the best part.. when i finally got room the change lane a move in front of him, the *** speeds up and tries to block me from going back into the lane in front of him.... Mother F-er.. oh and get this, it's not even one of those scooter that are freeway legal... i guess if your splitting lanes with it, it's ok's right?... what ever i just wanted to vent.... [:@]

Old 10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Default RE: BLOCKED BUY A SCOOTER !!!!!!!!!

[sm=kissykissy.gif] Cheer up MadKaw!

Old 10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

thanks baby girl, your the best!!!!!![sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 10-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

Makes you wonder what some people are thinking! I hate it when people are driving big time slow in front of you. Last Saturday my dad and I went out on the bikes and we were on this back road where the speed limit is 80 km/h, the car in front of us was doing 60!!!!!! There were plenty of places for him to pull over and let us by, but no way would he pull over. We passed him eventually but ffs, I missed out on a lot of awesome corners [:@]

Then on the way home, we got stuck behind two HD's that were doing the same damn thing!!!

Old 10-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

bluebird, i know what you mean. damb those snail riders....[:@]

Old 10-06-2005, 09:39 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

bluebird, i know what you mean. damb those snail riders....[:@]
There oughta be a law!!! Especially when they deliberately block people from going around, that's just stupid!!

Old 10-07-2005, 12:25 AM

I agree, but the cagers do it too in the fast lane. Why would you get in the fast lane and do 55-60????????????? JUST FLAT OUT RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-07-2005, 12:37 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: petezzr

There oughta be a law!!! Especially when they deliberately block people from going around, that's just stupid!!

There is. Err... are... several.

Obstructing traffic
Driving too slow for conditions
Improper lane usage

the list goes on...

I was the guy that would stop bicyclists for going up the right side of a line of cars and cite them for improper lane usage. When they would go up the right side of a line of cars and then crash into a car that was turning right I would also cite them for passing on the right plus improper lane usage and failure to yield/stop. If a bike rode up the right hand side then cut across to make a left turn I would nail them too... as well as disobey stop sign - which was HUGE around the city I patrolled in being a university town. Fairly regularly I would have as many bike/moped/scooter stops as I did vehicle stops in a given week or month.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

Get a rope let us hang the SMF! lol

I feel for you bro, I drive a lot every day and I cannot even count the number of idiot things I see.

Glad we can't carry guns here like in Texas or I would be in the news for sure. LOL

Old 10-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Get a rope let us hang the SMF! lol

I feel for you bro, I drive a lot every day and I cannot even count the number of idiot things I see.

Glad we can't carry guns here like in Texas or I would be in the news for sure. LOL
ya the headlines would read, Mad Kaw Shoots his 8th Snail Rider in Two Days... Good For Him... lol lol lol.. "****, i wish"

Quick Reply: BLOCKED BUY A SCOOTER !!!!!!!!!