Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Biker chics?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Default RE: Biker chics?

Yeah the new "rules" are going to take a while it looks like. I went downstairs this morning to get the garage remote so I could ride to work, and he's running around in a pair of boxers. He makes no attempt to get dressed while I'm there; in fact he asked me to help him pick out his clothes! hahahahahahha Then he takes off for the shower. So I knocked and asked if I could take the remote and go on to work. He came out, pouted slightly and said "Yeah I guess you can go ahead and leave." We always used to leave our apartments together. We never went out to the parking lot to leave without each other. I think he's having as hard a time adjusting to doing things without me; he just doesn't cry about it.

It will take time to make things "normal" between us again. I'm feeling better about it today. After a sobfest last night and a big hug from him to make me feel better, I haven't cried at all today. I'm sure there will be another day when I just absolutely break down, but hopefully I'll get a couple of good days in first. I will always love Jay, but I'm glad that we could keep each other in our lives rather than running the relationship in the ground to the point we can't be friends.