Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Beware of teenage drivers

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 01:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Beware of teenage drivers

School is out and so are the clueless teenagers on cell phones driving cages. I was stopped at a 4 way stop this afternoon riding home from work. Started going straight through the intersection and decided at last minute to turn right (remembered the road ahead had some of the nastiest railroad tracks in the world). As I made my right hand turn, a blonde biatch comes out of no where and blows the cross street stop sign. I was watching her in slow motion and disbelief as she drove by me that she never even slowed for the sign, didn't have any idea either me or the sign existed. Had I gone straight - I would not be making this post. As fast as she was going there would not have been much left. If I could have turned around quick enough, I would have followed her and let her, her parents and the police know what a complete disregard for human life she shows while behind the wheel. As it was, I decided not to chase her down and kick her ***, and just try to enjoy the ride home. The traffic was so heavy there was no way to turn around in time to catch her.
But it reminded me of that chick in Chicago that was polishing her nails and killed a fellow biker recently. If anybody like that ever hits me, they better hope to god they kill me because I will make their life a living hell!

Old 05-27-2009, 02:22 AM
1st Gear Member

btw - to date - no additional charges in the Anita Zaffke death.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member

What is it with blondes in suv's on cell phones. I had the same thing happen, except I was sitting at a stop sign and she turned onto the street beside me and just missed scraping me. I yelled get off the phone you non driving *****

Old 05-27-2009, 09:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Be even more aware of teenage motorcyclists under the delusion that they know how to ride their usually too big motorcycles.

Rob

Old 05-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

thanks for the heads up fellas

Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
What is it with blondes in suv's on cell phones. I had the same thing happen, except I was sitting at a stop sign and she turned onto the street beside me and just missed scraping me. I yelled get off the phone you non driving *****

That's profiling...and profiling is wrong! Lets make it all women drivers. LOL

Disclaimer: No women were hurt in the making of this thread. At least not the smart ones.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

OMG, here in Canada there changing the rules of driving! If you are under the age of 21, you are not alloued to drive after 12 AM!

Old 05-27-2009, 03:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Well at least you can drive, can you imagine living in one of those middle eastern countries where you not only can't drive but you can't even show your face in public. Sheesh, what a bunch of tools over there.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

That's basicly how i feel in here !

Old 05-27-2009, 03:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Of course some of the members on here should never show their faces in public, but that's another story. Yes me included.

Quick Reply: Beware of teenage drivers