Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Better Half

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Better Half

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Dont you jsut hate it when they bring up things from the past.. One of my exes she was sick as a dog. i asked honey do you want me to go to the store and get some meds for ya. She said No. Well a month or so later we are having a fight and she said " YOu dint get me any meds" from there i just yelled at her i said you thing im a GD effing mind reader. STFU. Too bad me yelling at her dint work as well as i thought LOL
Heh yelling is only ok when they do it and they are never wrong, ever. Remember this advice and you can live the miserable ball-less life of a married man.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Yeah I hate it when I have to ask for them out of the Fridge where the wife keeps them.
ORIGINAL: Prom

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Dont you jsut hate it when they bring up things from the past.. One of my exes she was sick as a dog. i asked honey do you want me to go to the store and get some meds for ya. She said No. Well a month or so later we are having a fight and she said " YOu dint get me any meds" from there i just yelled at her i said you thing im a GD effing mind reader. STFU. Too bad me yelling at her dint work as well as i thought LOL
Heh yelling is only ok when they do it and they are never wrong, ever. Remember this advice and you can live the miserable ball-less life of a married man.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:08 PM
1st Gear Member

right next to the pickles

Old 11-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Nope down in the crisper next to the carrots. Pickles and Olivers are right next to each other so I don't want to grab the wrong ones.

Old 01-03-2007, 07:52 PM

That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I get even more turned on by a man with a bike... and it irks me to see anyone, male or female, trying to strip the autonomy of another human being[:@]

Old 01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
1st Gear Member

When my wife is mad at me I just ask her if she wants to have angry sex. I never get it, but it usually ends the fight.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:42 PM
1st Gear Member

LMAO^^^

Old 01-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Merdox

When my wife is mad at me I just ask her if she wants to have angry sex. I never get it, but it usually ends the fight.
Might as well keep trying, sales shoot for 1 out of 10 so you must be getting closer to her saying yes. [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Default Laughing out Loud Here

ORIGINAL: Merdox

That's awesome. Angry sex can be so much fun, and a little more.... interesting than mundane sex.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Laughing out Loud Here

Well I guess it all depends. you know Mark likes it with the pandas and all. That has gotta hurt when they get rough and all.

Quick Reply: Better Half