Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Armageddon (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/armageddon-26429/)

Worlok14 01-09-2009 02:38 PM

Armageddon

It has been Armageddon week on the Discovery channel all week, and I have been watching it. After watching and absorbing their theories all week, all I can say is how depressing. Yes it is very interesting, but after a week of this crap, It is almost too much.
Last night I started thinking that if I were a weak minded, or mentally unbalanced person, ( dont say it! ), I would be scared out of my freakin mind. Some people may not understand that these are only theories and predictions. This could have a profound affect on a lot of people considering how bad times are right now.
I guess that I am not sure they should be playing that on television right now. I am a survivor, and an optimistic person, so if this stuff comes close to getting me depressed, what is it going to do to people that are already suffering from the economy, and bad times in general.
Did any of you guys watch this on Discovery? Do you believe the theories presented?
I have decided to just save up, get ready, and load my guns! And of course just not worry about it.

zzrick 01-09-2009 02:44 PM

I watched a little, doesn't bother me much. If you are doing the right thing there is nothing to be afraid of...and if you aren't there is nothing you can do anyway. I don't worry about the theories, when it happens, it will happen. Most of the theories are just as baseless as global warming. I wish there were such a thing as global warming, the cold sucks! :D

JRock420 01-09-2009 02:47 PM

I watch the discovery channels all the time,, and I have my own therioes on things to come,, yeah I belive that some of the therioes can be true, i talk about it all the time,, I mean you cant rule nothing out.. and me I do belive that the world is going to end in my lifetime,, sad but its my belief,, i already plan on quit working new years 2012, So I dont know,, we will wait and see,, as far as the comets IDK about that,, yes it def. could happen, but Im more leaning towards a Nuclear war. So IDK,, ****s gettin bad across the world,, and our government keeps us blind,, and the blinder we are the less of a chance we are goin to know about it.. we are all screwed.

srobak 01-09-2009 04:41 PM

Stockpile your guns and ammo. The Amero is coming, Obama will never take office, and military troops on domestic soil will happen this year.

zzrick 01-09-2009 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by JRock420 (Post 349749)
yeah I belive that some of the therioes can be true, i talk about it all the time,,

Sounds like the weed talkin' bro :D

I used to have lots of deep conversations about this stuff as well, turns out things are a little more clear now. After traveling around and seeing how the rest of the world is, this is nothing new. We just catch a glimpse of how other societies really are sometimes. Trust me, the government is not keeping you in the dark, there are very few conspiracy theories that are true. The truth is out there, you just have to leave the comfort of the conspiracy theories behind, stop blaming "the man", and go see how good we actually have it to make sense of everything. That is what scares me about "the messiah" and his people controlling everything...they are so damn naive. The people we are fighting now are not misunderstood, they want to kill us/hate our entire way of life. Talking to them and appeasing them will not fix things, it will only buy them time to make the next attack much worse.

P.S. Jrock, only the first part (weed comment :D) is directed toward you, the rest is just a general statement about how things are going now...

Worlok14 01-09-2009 06:27 PM

All those people that hate us, need the weed!

kx slaughter king 01-09-2009 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by zzrick (Post 349791)
That is what scares me about "the messiah" and his people controlling everything...they are so damn naive. The people we are fighting now are not misunderstood, they want to kill us/hate our entire way of life. Talking to them and appeasing them will not fix things, it will only buy them time to make the next attack much worse.

yup, god hates them, so we must please him by killing them all, and if we die he will give us (what, like 47?? 57... i dont remember) virgins to be with forever.

retarded.

firstninjabike 01-10-2009 12:22 AM

Ive been watching it myself the whole week. I honestly htink obama is the anticrhist. And srob is absoultly right the amero is coming

kx slaughter king 01-10-2009 02:51 AM

i think that there can be no anti christ, if there is no god or original christ in the first place. religion is bull****.

Finger Mullet 01-10-2009 05:38 PM

This ought to be a fun thread...we got BOTH Politics AND Religion. :D

Originally Posted by srobak (Post 349771)
Stockpile your guns and ammo. The Amero is coming, Obama will never take office, and military troops on domestic soil will happen this year.

Scobak, you're a little paraniod ;)

Obama will take office in just a few days, no biggie. You know dems never get nuthin done, they just talk a lot and want to start another study on it. :D

What has Congress done since getting a majority?? Only thing I can think of is that they upgraded their menu at the cafeteria and gave themselves a pay raise. :D

Oh yeah, scro....we already got troops on us soil...they are called military bases, and I would rather have them here than in say Germany. Thats a waste of cash.

srobak 01-10-2009 09:35 PM

Ok - allow me to clarify -

He will never get to take the oath.

And the troops will be serving an ACTIVE military role and presence here on US Soil as if they were stationed somewhere like... Iraq, Bosnia, etc.

PittSAMmy 01-11-2009 04:27 AM

All i know is that I bought myself a new gun a month or so ago in preparation for this month. but i did get to see part of the marathon and got a good laugh at the top threat to the world.

firstninjabike 01-11-2009 01:41 PM

I wont be surpised at anything that happens from now on till 2012

Finger Mullet 01-11-2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by srobak (Post 349990)
He will never get to take the oath.

Ok......Lets make a forum bet. ;)

If he takes the oath you got to put sumthin of my choosing in your signature for say a week....if he does not, you get to do the same to me.

Wanna bet?? :D

Worlok14 01-11-2009 07:45 PM

Oh yeah, this is going to be interesting! FM, when you win, make the signature insert really gay!
Buahahaha.

rocketrotary 01-11-2009 10:21 PM

I am looking forward to this one.

zzrick 01-12-2009 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king (Post 349868)
i think that there can be no anti christ, if there is no god or original christ in the first place. religion is bull****.

I'm sad for you KX.

srobak 01-12-2009 02:10 AM

I'll take the bet.

Kohburn 01-12-2009 12:12 PM

I think he'll take the oath - but after that all bets are off. I swear the way they are setting up security in DC doe the inaugruation is a recipe for disaster. one suicide bomber could take out thousands.

I also think that yellowstone could blow in the next few years. that would bring a mini ice age.

soo many posabilities but it doesn't get to me or depress me, my faith is firm. However it does move me to making preperations like stockpiling non perishable foods. Working on building up a 6 month supply right now, i'll turn it into a year supply if i have enough time before something bad goes down.

Worlok14 01-12-2009 02:26 PM

Good move Kohb! That is mainly the reason I bought this new place. It is way out of any big cities, and you do not want to be in a big city when the chit hits the fan.
This place also has a large pond directly behind the house with approximately 1 million gallons of fresh water. The house has a crawl space that is 4 foot high and the floor is totally concreted, so I can store all kinds of stuff that nobody will ever know about. And the crawl space is accessible from inside the laundry room.
It is also fairly flat and open all around so you can see them coming from a great distance away. This place also has a large garden spot, all kinds of fruit trees as well as a large grape arbor. And the pond is full of fish.
I am going to build a concrete underground shelter with at least 3 feet of soil over it, with a plate steel highly insulated door.
I also have plans for two windmills for alternate power to go with my existing gas generator system. Am also shopping for an underground fuel storage tank so I can keep at least 1000 gallons of gas on hand.
I am stock piling ammo for all of my guns cause it is going to be worth a fortune in a crises, as well as investing in gold and silver instead of money which is already down the tubes.
I am rapidly turning into a suvivalist, but I fugure it is better to be ready, than vulnerable.

Kohburn 01-12-2009 05:23 PM

damn dude - I'm gonna come live at your place if the bomb drops

Worlok14 01-12-2009 05:32 PM

Well if the bomb drops, we are probably all screwed anyhow. But I think it will be an economic catastropy first, then global warming will slowly kill crops and food sources.
Then it will be free for all.

Kohburn 01-12-2009 05:35 PM

bah global warming.

you only have to have enough radiation shielding to and supplies to last a few days untill the extremely short half live of post blast particals subsides.

don't expect it to be like churnoble, that wasn't a bomb.

underground fort with 3' of dirt is only needed to sheild from radiation (or zombies ;) )

Worlok14 01-12-2009 05:38 PM

Oh my god, I hate those zombies!

JRock420 01-12-2009 06:42 PM

dayum zombies,, remember ya gotta shoot them in the head,, and there slow so the KLX will do just fine haha

Worlok14 01-12-2009 06:47 PM

Well now we have squidd zombies with Gixxers, so I am sticking with my ZX-14!

JRock420 01-12-2009 07:12 PM

haha,,

Kohburn 01-12-2009 07:33 PM

i think squid zombies would be easy to deal with as they would have no bones and couldn't stand or crawl.

deej 01-12-2009 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by zzrick (Post 350162)
I'm sad for you KX.

Me too..........:(..........me too:rolleyes:

Worlok14 01-13-2009 12:15 PM

Kohburn, are you saying that you do not believe we are in a global warning trend? Why do you think that every summer is getting warmer, and the glaciers are melting?
There is profound evidence that global warming is a real problem!

KDXmike 01-13-2009 01:07 PM

There is no man made global warming. Ice ages have waxed and waned for eons before the industrial revolution. The glaciers will return again and there's nothing we can do about it except move.

The global warming nuts have dropped the global warming moniker for a new one called "climate change". They had to do this because the scientific data has shown a cooling trend for years now.

So it doesn't matter if it gets warm or cold the nuts will still 'guilt trip' you into thinking that you're hurting the world because you don't live like those savages in your other thread.

Funny how very few people consider the sun's effect on global temperatures.

Mike

Kohburn 01-13-2009 01:13 PM

polution is no joke - but its not a global warming/cooling problem, its a "poisoning our own food supply and drinking water" issue

Worlok14 01-13-2009 02:34 PM

Well I do know that we are killing the ozone, and it filters out huge quantities of UV radiation. So if you think we are not changing the climate by our pollution, you are only fooling yourself. As to the severity, I could only guess. But we are having a significant affect.

JRock420 01-13-2009 02:48 PM

see heres my opinion.. KB, Worcock, you guys are right BUT. Thats what the government wants us to belive.. They want us to think that our trucks and suv's and a few other chit is the cause of this.. I was watching on the discovery channel the other day.. where ONLY ONE nasa space shuttle does about 10 years of pollution damage if EVERYONE in the US would drive a SUV... One Air Plane does about 5 Years Dammage of EVERYONE driving an SUV.. The biggest polluter out there is NASA, and they want us to drive hybrid cars.. Get the F*CK outta here... its not my fault.. Our cars and trucks, dont do chit and not enough to destroy the ozone. with out help from our beloved government/airlines/nasa/military aircraft carriers... Just my 2 cents oh and my opinion lol :)

buffalony 01-13-2009 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by JRock420 (Post 350500)
see heres my opinion.. KB, Worcock,

Was that an insult or a mistype? :D

I agree, be prepared!

JRock420 01-13-2009 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by buffalony (Post 350516)
Was that an insult or a mistype? :D

I agree, be prepared!

haha it was an insult ment to be funny lol

Kohburn 01-13-2009 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by JRock420 (Post 350500)
see heres my opinion.. KB, Worcock, you guys are right BUT. Thats what the government wants us to belive.. They want us to think that our trucks and suv's and a few other chit is the cause of this.. I was watching on the discovery channel the other day.. where ONLY ONE nasa space shuttle does about 10 years of pollution damage if EVERYONE in the US would drive a SUV... One Air Plane does about 5 Years Dammage of EVERYONE driving an SUV.. The biggest polluter out there is NASA, and they want us to drive hybrid cars.. Get the F*CK outta here... its not my fault.. Our cars and trucks, dont do chit and not enough to destroy the ozone. with out help from our beloved government/airlines/nasa/military aircraft carriers... Just my 2 cents oh and my opinion lol :)

no need to include me in that, i never said it was individuals with their car/motorcycle.

however it is the industry that supplies us with power, food, housing, cheap consumer crap.

the comercial/industrial polution is of far greater concern, but each consumer "owns" a part of that polution. the gov't is one of the biggest wasters/poluters of them all.

however its becoming clear that the government no longer is working for the people rather the government is working on turning us from citizens into constituents.

JRock420 01-13-2009 05:31 PM

very true,, and I dont like it at all

OMalley912 01-13-2009 08:33 PM

What ever happens...I'm ready for some Mad Max shyte!

Finger Mullet 01-14-2009 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by KDXmike (Post 350472)
There is no man made global warming. Ice ages have waxed and waned for eons before the industrial revolution.

The part I find funny about the whole MMGW talk.....is the ARROGANCE that we could actually stabilize natural global cycles...could our activities affect the cycles...sure....stabilization ROFLMAO :D

Mad Max ..... relax, lol.