Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

APB..................

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: APB..................

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey guys and girls.... sorry i haven't been able to pop in as often as i used too.... like bigrig said i'm having computer problems.... i'm trying to figure out how to get this dambed wireless modem to work with my computer..... but in between that and my new job i haven't had much time.... but hell i miss you all... damb you guys have no idea how much i miss hanging out with you guys.... but i'll be back soon.... i promise.....
Hey call me or let me know what you are working with, I have set up my house, my office all wireless with print servers and all. Maybe I can help.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:17 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

hey guys and girls.... sorry i haven't been able to pop in as often as i used too.... like bigrig said i'm having computer problems.... i'm trying to figure out how to get this dambed wireless modem to work with my computer..... but in between that and my new job i haven't had much time.... but hell i miss you all... damb you guys have no idea how much i miss hanging out with you guys.... but i'll be back soon.... i promise.....
Hey call me or let me know what you are working with, I have set up my house, my office all wireless with print servers and all. Maybe I can help.
Nice sig. NS... whats up MK?

Old 06-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks, even I finally figured out how to post 2 pictures next to each other lol

Old 06-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: lemac

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Nice sig. NS... whats up MK?
hey whats up bro.... hows it hanging