Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Is anyone else depresed winter is here???????? (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/anyone-else-depresed-winter-here-7803/)

BIG V 11-03-2006 04:13 AM

Is anyone else depresed winter is here????????

well im sitting here on the forum which its been weeks since ive been here and im in a depression because we got a little snow now and i have to wait six months to ride my bike! does anyone feel me out there????????????? i spent every penny i had doing up my bike and now i can t even ride the thing and its my first winter to go with that.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

BigRig18Wheeler 11-03-2006 04:22 AM

RE: Is anyone else depresed winter is here????????

Yes, winter sucks!! The only time I do not ride in the winter is when there is deep snow on the ground.

What I dislike worse is the time change!! [:@] It's dark at 5:00 pm...what kind of crap is that? lol

firstninjabike 11-03-2006 04:29 AM

I hear ya guys. luckly i live in florida. I usally dont ride at night cuz i cant see worth crap. and i work during the day so by the time i get home its pitch black. all i can say bro is suit up and go out for ride.

srobak 11-03-2006 04:35 AM

Well, I wasn't trying to think about it- thanks for helping me keep it off my mind! :)

BigO 11-03-2006 04:42 AM

Yeah I hear ya. Good thing here though is somedays it is cold as hell and others warm enough to ride. Time change does really suck though. Haven't ridden in like 3 days.

BigRig18Wheeler 11-03-2006 04:46 AM

ORIGINAL: BigO

Yeah I hear ya. Good thing here though is somedays it is cold as hell and others warm enough to ride. Time change does really suck though. Haven't ridden in like 3 days.
WHAT????? 3 days? OMG man. How do you do it? lol lol...That is just plain abuse. I should call social services to come take her away!!

Did you at least start her, and sit on her, and rub her a bit? lol

BigO 11-03-2006 04:49 AM

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

Yeah BR I rub her just about everyday. Gotta keep her warm otherwise she shrivels. [sm=oopssign.gif]

BigRig18Wheeler 11-03-2006 04:52 AM

ORIGINAL: BigO

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

Yeah BR I rub her just about everyday. Gotta keep her warm otherwise she shrivels. [sm=oopssign.gif]

baaaaaaahaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha hah!!!!!!! LMAO!!

That ain't good bro! lol

all this time you just thought you had big hands!!! lol lol lol

BigO 11-03-2006 04:56 AM

Well you know what they say about big hands..

Big Gloves.

Dragone#19 11-03-2006 05:01 AM

Winter is not so bad. Great time to install all of the goodies for the next year.