Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

All I can say is WOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default All I can say is WOW!!

So I get to work this morning and settle in for a cup of coffee, and I get a knock on my office door. At first I thought it might be one of the officers that runs an inmate crew that does a lot of large jobs around here and the community, perhaps looking for something to do today. Nope, it was one of the students in the group of 40 that are staying here for a couple of days. These guys are from Evergreen College over by Seattle somewhere. Very green, and very weird. Anyway, he says he can't get out of the screen door in his apartment. Well first of all he looks and acts like some sort of sociopath axe murderer, and never makes eye contact. He talks like Rain man, and walks like an old man.

So we go up to the apartment he's staying in and he shows me how he can't get out of the apartment screen door from the inside. So I grab the handle and open the door just like I have hundreds of times. He was like "I don't understand" I said what don't you understand? He tried it 10 times and 10 times I showed him how the door handle works. He thought you should justbe able to push the door open, I said that he had to push in the small handle, and he was just not getting it.

Where are these freaks coming from? Are people really so smart that they are dumb? I almost wanted to ask him if his mom had any kids that lived, but I was afraid he would give me a lecture on the reproductive system of the female human. I bet he has plastic Spock ears that he wears at night. Reminded me of the 40 year old virgin.

WHAT THE FREAK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2008, 02:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: All I can say is WOW!!

Hahaha... loon magnet!

Old 02-13-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats hilarious. You have to be smarter than the door to open it.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member

There was an autistic guy who worked at NASA and they had to pay a guy just to follow him around and keep him from pulling fire alarms. The handle said pull so he pulled it, made sense to him.

If only common sense was common

How did he get to your office if he couldn't get out of his apartment? or did you just not want to ask

Old 02-13-2008, 04:21 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah deej all i can say is wow too

Old 02-13-2008, 05:25 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Prom

There was an autistic guy who worked at NASA and they had to pay a guy just to follow him around and keep him from pulling fire alarms. The handle said pull so he pulled it, made sense to him.

If only common sense was common

what the hel| did he do there? if he couldnt figure out wtf a fire alarm is what could he possibly know about rocket science?[8D]

Old 02-13-2008, 05:29 PM
1st Gear Member

hahahaha

wow, just wow

how can that guy be a functioning member of society if he can't figure out how to work a screen door?

there is not enough natural selection anymore - too many morons are serviving.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:53 PM
1st Gear Member

If some people knew 9 more things, they would be an idiot!

Worlok

Old 02-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

What's wrong with having Spock ears?

Old 02-13-2008, 11:22 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Prom

How did he get to your office if he couldn't get out of his apartment? or did you just not want to ask
That's the question I was asking the whole time I was reading this! He obviously got out once! Unfortunatly it would probably be better if he wasn't able to get out!

Brian, It's okay ........ we aren't going to make fun of your spock ears!

Quick Reply: All I can say is WOW!!