Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Alice Cooper Concert......

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Default Alice Cooper Concert......

I'm going to see Alice Cooper!!!!!!!! This concert is going to be awesome!!! I'm hopefully gonna sneak in a disposable camera, I want pics....if I get them I'll be sure to post them!

Old 05-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tomorrow night......

Have fun, I remember the old Monster of Rock concerts I use to go to. My next door neighbor went and saw hi here about 5 months ago, he said it was great.
Dose Canada serve alcohol at there concerts.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Have fun, I remember the old Monster of Rock concerts I use to go to. My next door neighbor went and saw hi here about 5 months ago, he said it was great.
Dose Canada serve alcohol at there concerts.
Yep they serve alcohol! [sm=icon_cheers.gif] This is gonna be awesome, last time Alice was around here was over 10 years ago, and I missed out on it. Second chances don't happen too often!

Old 05-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

WOW bluebird, breaking the law..... well i must say i'm not too surprized..... lol lol lol.... knowing how evil your mind gets.... lol lol lol.... well have fun and take alot of pics.....

Old 05-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hey MK sounds like a shirt lifting panty throughing good time
Yea do not for get the pics lol

Old 05-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

oh hey ya.... hey blue, make sure you get alot of pics of yourself doing that..... lol lol lol i think everyone here will enjoy that more.... ha ha ha good one bro..... hows it going on your end of cali?

Old 05-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

WOW bluebird, breaking the law..... well i must say i'm not too surprized..... lol lol lol.... knowing how evil your mind gets.... lol lol lol.... well have fun and take alot of pics.....
Well you're right, it wouldn't be the first time!! While I was in Alabama I went to a rodeo, the signs said no video recording - so I thought great I'll just take pics........well after we left, I actually looked at my ticket and it said no cameras or video recording devices! Oops, I got some good pics though!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

oh hey ya.... hey blue, make sure you get alot of pics of yourself doing that..... lol lol lol i think everyone here will enjoy that more.... ha ha ha good one bro..... hows it going on your end of cali?
Ummm yeah, I'll get right on that! I don't think there will be any pics like that this time around, seeing as my parents are going to the concert too! But there always are other concerts and it wouldn't be the first time!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

Well you're right, it wouldn't be the first time!! While I was in Alabama I went to a rodeo, the signs said no video recording - so I thought great I'll just take pics........well after we left, I actually looked at my ticket and it said no cameras or video recording devices! Oops, I got some good pics though!!!
nice.... great pics of you shirt lift'n and panty throw'en?...... i want to see...... lol lol on a horse or a cow..... lol lol lol

Old 05-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

you rebel crystal! Funny my daughter is on a cheer team and most the competitions say now photography as well, not sure if it is for the on site photog to be able to sell there photos or for keeping the perves from posting them on the web

Hey MK I am planning my next ride for Tuesday down to Palomar Mountain. [sm=bounceybounce.gif]
I have made a mid years resolution to get out and ride at least 2 times a month or more

Quick Reply: Alice Cooper Concert......