Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

28th St. Metro Cruise and show AWESOME

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 06:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 28th St. Metro Cruise and show AWESOME

As some of you may have heard from me, i had a big car show this weekend, well it turned out amazing, was the best show ive gone to. What it is, is all down 28th street which is an 18 mile strip, its all car shows basicly down the whole thing adn people do a cruise, just show off cars, well i took a bunch of pics, met up with a bunch of club members that i have never met before from subsonic kustomz (my truck club), it was just and amazing show, alot of cars were out there, they estimated to be about 7500 cars total throughout the day, i cruised the strip id say atleaset 4 times, and then parked it in 3 different areas, and each time getting compliments on various things done to my blazer, so that made me feel great, then i had a contest i was in for loudest stereo, i took 4th place for loudest stereo in the area, i got beat by 2 escalades(both with 8 12" subs) and a tahoe with 4 15" subs, so of course id loose to them, i only have 2 12's, then i went down to ZZP where MIGPC was hanging out for a bit and talked to a few of the guys down there and then left to go to another show, about 2 hours later i see MIGPC leaving, this to me was the best time of the show, watching 200+ GP's all in one line, was amazing, i took a few pics, but couldnt get much because they were on the inside lane of the street so i couldnt get past cars, I also seen a GSX Regal which blew my mind because i have never seen one before, and they are rare, also seen 4 GTX's, which were rare, and a Ferrari F430 (got pic of it), and a Lambo Gallardo, which that lambo had a story of its own, the guy pulled out of Extreme car audio, whipps a donut right in front of traffic, then takes off like a bat outta hell and trys to get away quick before the cops come, there were cops everywhere durring this, so he got caught, i got a quick shot of him leaving, it was all black, way nice. i got some pretty amazing shots of other cars though. Then about getting close to the end of the show it started raining, so me and a couple of friends were stuck inside a little bus stop while it down poored and people still kept on going with the show! Shows how awesome michigan is for shows, we are the motor capital of the world , now for the pics, because i have so many, ill just post the link to my album, there are 200+ pics, quite a few GP's.

Post any pics up out of my album you want to showcase which vehicles you like the best, and which ones you hated lol, lets make this a cool thread

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...etro%20Cruise/

Old 08-24-2008, 07:17 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

I really like this one

Old 08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

looks like good times