Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

25 year sentance for a guy that killed a biker!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

That might be your assessment, W, but I think it's clear the rest of us are leaning toward the the opposite conclusion.

Old 08-27-2009, 03:20 PM
1st Gear Member

A few months back a 10 year old (or so) was ran over by a woman in an SUV texting. Result, child dead, texter awaiting trial. I'm another vote for "Don't do it"

Old 08-27-2009, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
OK, I think we have more or less determined that The Chiksta is the only one in the world that can be allowed to text while driving due to her supreme intelect, coordination, and multitasking skills................nuf said
Goddang right horsefly!! I loves my worlok

Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Well by reading this entire thread over here is my conclusion.

Worlok you are defending a woman by thinking with your **** again… but what’s new.

Chik the more you defend yourself the more ignorant you make yourself look. As soon as I think you have hit bottom you say something else and keep digging that hole your standing in deeper.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Here is my conclusion:

Nobody is going to be able to change her mind. She feels entitled to do it for what ever her reasons are. Due to that entitlement nobody will ever change her mind.

Not sure what your angle in this is worlock?

However, following your friends off cliffs just because your friends do it does not help you or your friends. either way your both over the cliff.

I wish you luck and god's blessings.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Well I can tell you, I do not ever text while driving! And I back up Chiksta cause she's my buddy, and I definately know that nothing I can say would change her mind. So it's all good man. We are both just yanking your chain more than anything!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GS247
Well by reading this entire thread over here is my conclusion.

Worlok you are defending a woman by thinking with your **** again… but what’s new.

Chik the more you defend yourself the more ignorant you make yourself look. As soon as I think you have hit bottom you say something else and keep digging that hole your standing in deeper.

Ignorant?? Perhaps you should reevaluate your vocabulary GS. Ignorant is used to describe someone with a lack of knowledge, which after presenting me with opinionated statistics I was unable to agree with you guys. Sorry, but unless I can get conclusive unopinionated facts which do not involve test groups or skewed statistics my position will remain as stated.

Hard headed? Maybe. Nonetheless it is still entertaining watching you guys argue a debatable subject when everyone at one point has taken their eyes off the road to look at a road sign or talk to someone, whatever reason.

As far as ganging up on worlok and saying he is thinking with his ****, that is the most insane accusation i've read on this thread, which actually is quite disrespectful for you all to do. Leave him out of it because if it is beef with me you have you need to take it up with me and me only.

Like I will say again ..... next with the crappy supporting evidence. I am long winded and can do this all day.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:59 PM
1st Gear Member

WOW! +1 for taking the time to look for that on the net. LOL!

Old 08-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Took about 30 seconds. If you need more, just let me know.

Quick Reply: 25 year sentance for a guy that killed a biker!