Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   25 year sentance for a guy that killed a biker! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/25-year-sentance-guy-killed-biker-29768/)

chik636rydr 08-11-2009 04:13 AM

hehe I'm a texter and a driver. Thank God for multitasking!!! :D

Nobrakes 08-11-2009 04:17 AM

You are 23 more times likely to be in an accident by doing so.

chik636rydr 08-11-2009 04:23 AM

I'll take my chances. But i'm sure its more likely to be involved in an accident on a motorcycle than it is texting. :D

Nobrakes 08-11-2009 04:58 AM

Watch out for those drunk drivers and people texting. They are 23 times more likely to hit you. :(

williamr 08-11-2009 11:05 AM

Worst I saw was a lady driving a large RV on a motorway. She was steering with her elbows and knitting. Maybe she thought the sat nav display was a knitting pattern lol.

Rob

GS247 08-11-2009 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by chik636rydr (Post 389334)
hehe I'm a texter and a driver. Thank God for multitasking!!! :D

test have proven that a person who text and drive is more likely to get into an accident than a drunk driver.

IMO (and many others)texting and driving is worse. Its not something to brag about. sorry to be negitive thats just how i feel.

chik636rydr 08-11-2009 04:55 PM

See, I have a problem with statistics; I always have. You can throw statistics at someone all day but the statistics are only as good as the group tested. The test group is based off the average person. I really have a problem being compared to the average person since I have paperwork to prove otherwise. To me, that is an insult on my abilities and intelligence - as it should any other person with above average capabilities. But to each his own I suppose. It is your right to believe each statistic and information thrown at you from supporters/aggressors to support their cause. Either way you choose, there is a sense of inaccuracy in the information you are receiving.

Worlok14 08-11-2009 05:21 PM

True dat! Chiksta is in a league of her own! And obviously highly intelligent.

Nobrakes 08-11-2009 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by chik636rydr (Post 389408)
See, I have a problem with statistics; I always have. You can throw statistics at someone all day but the statistics are only as good as the group tested. The test group is based off the average person. I really have a problem being compared to the average person since I have paperwork to prove otherwise. To me, that is an insult on my abilities and intelligence - as it should any other person with above average capabilities. But to each his own I suppose. It is your right to believe each statistic and information thrown at you from supporters/aggressors to support their cause. Either way you choose, there is a sense of inaccuracy in the information you are receiving.

Of course, every single one of the people tested thought the same thing. :rolleyes: End result? 23 times more likely to cause an accident. Some innocent person or family will likely eventually pay the price for your arrogance.

chik636rydr 08-11-2009 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Nobrakes (Post 389419)
Of course, every single one of the people tested thought the same thing. :rolleyes: End result? 23 times more likely to cause an accident. Some innocent person or family will likely eventually pay the price for your arrogance.

We'll just have to see about that. On that note, some innocent person or family may pay the price for the one driver error you make because you are human and make mistakes. Don't throw statistics at me when you are just as vunerable to the same scenarios as I am.

Oh an btw,

When I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence. Its hard being me! :D

Love ya Worlok! hehe