Tougher than a Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Default Tougher than a Chevy

alright this kinda a funny story but at the same time your worse nightmare and this is how my morning went. i woke up after a night of drinking at my brothers house. i went outside smoked a ciggerrette saw how beautifull it was out side and decide to check out the brentwood skatepark. since he picked me up from my house i had no vehicle so i jacked his bicycle used my belt to tie my skateboard to my back and took off. ill make this short to get to the good part i got there it was close so i started my trip back its only like a mile. I get half way there im riding on the sidewalk at a brisk pace i start to aproach the entrance of this trailor park. the entrance is blind for anyone comming out of it. the this entrance had a 4 way stop light and it was green in my direction so i figured it was safe to go. i get 5 feet from the entrance this truck pops onto the sidewalk. i grab both hand brakes and try to stop i realize i cant so i got to turn and go round the front and i basicly low sided. i slid right under neath the front of this brand new chevy 1500 quad cab. hes been stopped so im not worried i notice my bike didnt hit his truck so i was like good job. then all of a sudden he starts to pull forward!!!!!! my heads under the truck at about the engine, his tire starts climbing my leg and across my hip. long story short i got run over by a chevy, got a bad gash on the hip but no broken bones. so im tougher lol

oh yea also once the truck started moving i started yelling at the top of my loungs "STOP STOP IM UNDER THE TRUCK" put it this way hr didnt stop till his fron tire completey ran over me, luckily there was enough room underneath the control arm that i wasnt pinned and i crawled out. i spent the day in the hospital, and my hip and legg are soar as **** though

Old 04-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tougher than a Chevy

just be glad it was a chevy. if it were a ford you would of been dead and a dodge would of broke down ontop of you.

good thing your still alive bro.

Old 04-27-2006, 08:57 AM

lol yea im glad I am too my dads talkin bour gettin money out of the dudes insurance. but idk i was ridining on the sidewalk. even though i was he was stopped past the line and on the sidewalk and had a red light, but he was makin a right still though i was wearing a bright green tshirt and riding a damn mountain bike how could he not have seen me. but yea if i can get some money then maybe that means i get a bike

Old 04-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

good luck man.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

just be glad it was a chevy. if it were a ford you would of been dead and a dodge would of broke down ontop of you.

good thing your still alive bro.
lol lol !!

That's harsh man !! I can't believe you didn't get a broken bone outta that one... Sometimes you gotta wreck your new truck to collect the insurance money to make the payment... If that doesn't work, have one run over you!! lol

Glad you're all right..at least it was not on the bike...

Old 04-27-2006, 07:06 PM

lol yea the funny part its the bike didnt get messed up and the truck didnt get messed up i just got my *** ran over. but seriously i dont know how i didnt break anything. it sucks though cause im gonna be laid up for a couple weeks and i doubt ill feel up to working on cars in class

Old 04-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator

Holy Crap! Glad you're okay. But evil has it all wrong, the dodge would've killed ya and the Ford would've broke down on ya! Sorry evil - I had to say it!

Old 04-27-2006, 07:19 PM

im just glad it was a full size truck that ran me over, anything smaller and i would have been pinned underneath the control arm

Old 04-27-2006, 07:38 PM

Damn...good thing you're alright...you shoulda kicked the truck after you got out from under it just for good to make things even lol

Old 04-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BleedGreen

lol yea the funny part its the bike didnt get messed up and the truck didnt get messed up i just got my *** ran over. but seriously i dont know how i didnt break anything. it sucks though cause im gonna be laid up for a couple weeks and i doubt ill feel up to working on cars in class

yaawell you did get ran over by a bigtruck. wear a helmet.

bb, you need a helmet too

Quick Reply: Tougher than a Chevy