Totaled my bike, my first drop lots of pics.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Default RE: Totaled my bike, my first drop lots of pics.

dude, did you go to the hospital and check yourself out? i mean... blood in your **** isn't a good sign, you may have internal bruises in your body.

Old 02-08-2006, 01:19 AM

Sorry bout you and your bike but at least your alive somebody asked a nice question what kind of jacket where you wearing nasty nasty road rash me myself i have a AL PINESTARS TZ-1 JACKET and man that thing has saved my skin a lot do you plan on you rebuilding glad you did not get rid of your bike and watch that power in first gear.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:05 AM

Hey I feel ya man... I went down 2 weeks ago during a canyon run, turning at 60 going down around 55. I lowsided and it really messed up my bike. I had a scratch on my body but I fell on my back so my back too all the damage. I hope you do better in your healing. Its gonna happen..

Old 03-31-2006, 05:44 AM

sorry to hear dude. at least you ok get well soon

KAWI 636

Old 03-31-2006, 08:44 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Glad you're okay and able to talk about it. A 20 year old wasn't so fortunate here in Arlington, Texas a couple of days ago on a Gixxer 600. He was speeding and a drunk driver pulled out in front of him. My brother-in-law did the autopsy. He was wearing all the proper gear; Helmet, Jacket & gloves but severed his spinal cord. It was instant. You never know which IDIOT will pull out in front of you, even if you know what you're doing. You all be careful out there. Ride safe, careful and smart. Respect your bike and the road!

Old 03-31-2006, 08:54 AM

Sorry to hear about the spill. BTW NinjaBoy is right, blood in your **** is not a minor symptom. Hope you got that checked out.

Old 04-01-2006, 08:11 AM

Sorry to hear about the bike bro but glad your OK. To bad the bike won't heal too.

Old 04-01-2006, 08:24 AM
1st Gear Member

holy post revival!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:45 AM

I'm really sorry to hear about that, I dumped my 98 F3 the same way. Keep it safe, and don't trip, crashes happen, it's how you react that shapes your character. We all know we ride something dangerous, and when you want to get crazy, bad stuff happens. Oh well, after thousands of crowd pleasing wheelies, and one wrecked bike, I feel it was worth it. Let me know how you're doing, and be safe, but remember with great rewards, can come great pains!!!

Old 10-19-2006, 07:36 AM

I have a buddy who rides an R6 that looks just as bad. Twisted frame and everything. Wrecked it the same way. Still rides it to work every day.

Quick Reply: Totaled my bike, my first drop lots of pics.