New Ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 07:55 AM
Default RE: New Ride

that is a really nice bike...i will give you mad props on the paint too...looks great IKMV!

Old 05-29-2005, 09:38 AM

that paint job is SICK!! What mirrors are those?

deftdrummer, I've been looking hard at clear alternative's site and waiting till they have everything for our bike in!!

Old 05-29-2005, 10:57 AM

Thanks guys! I had no choice I had to repaint it cause I low sided it on the left side But the paint is Mirage Paint color Magenta/Gold. So different angles it looks purplish and other angles gold or copper. The mirrors are pigspotters from STmachine.com . There are options to have them with Led signlas I was gonna consider but I am waiting on the euro lights. I havent gotten a chance but I still want 1 more layer of clear coat then I will buff and wet sand it more for a shinier finish.

Old 05-29-2005, 06:39 PM

Sweet.....yeh the euros are nice to have...i plan on getting those soon...the pain job is so eye catching...i wish i could see it in the sun...im still drooling over it!

Old 05-29-2005, 07:32 PM

I'm waiting on euro's too, I put a post in the wanted section to see if any of our forum friends can help out in that department?!?!?!

Old 05-29-2005, 08:47 PM

Hey guys,

I'm picking up my 05 ninja 636 in 26 days... yup got the count down on the days.. Its my first bike and like I read in a couple other posts I was big into modifying my car but its getting too expensive to make it any faster than it is already. Its a four banger GTi that runs low 13s but that doesn't have anything to do with this. Anyway I've tried using the search button but it didn't want to work for me, which slip on exhaust would give me the best sound for my bike and which would be the best bang for the buck cause I'm having one installed before I pick it up. I've seen a couple named above this (akrapovic, yoshimura). Its more for safety than anything else. I just want the cars to hear me cause we all know they don't see bikes. Thanks for your help guys.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:21 AM

I want to go with Akrapovic cause that's whats on the team Kawasaki bikes. But they all will make the bike louder then stock.

Old 05-30-2005, 06:49 PM

hey Ranger D636 what happened to the pics? lets see em......

Old 05-30-2005, 09:04 PM

IKMV....that is an hot bike. I'm jelous![sm=drooldude.gif] I thought my bike was pretty! Really good work on the pain job, it defintly stands out. And you know that no one else out there will have a bike like yours. Mad props![sm=bling.gif]

Old 05-31-2005, 02:45 AM

Well I can pick up a brand new full arrow exhaust for a grand canadian installed taxes in. Is that a good price?? They told me they are usually about 1200 bucks before taxes.

Quick Reply: New Ride