leave it!!!!
4.35%
undecided
4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

NEW PAINT YAY!!!!! 56K WARNING!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Default RE: NEW PAINT YAY!!!!! 56K WARNING!!!!!!

thats a gorgeous bike. i love the white on the 636, it looks so clean

Old 04-19-2008, 05:14 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

i voted love it, foo =p

Old 04-29-2008, 01:14 AM
1st Gear Member

I guess I'll be the bad guy who voted leave it. You wanted opinions, so I just thought I'd give mine. It's a very nicely done paint job I'll say that much and I agree the pictures probably will never do it justice because of the impossibility to capture that different color shine to it. I personally didn't like it, however, because that red-maroonish color to clashes poorly with the actual paint job and almost steals my attention from the actual brilliance of the white (for me white is usually the accenting color). Another thing is I think with the exhaust being aluminum colored it seems out of place. Just my thoughts.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:50 AM
1st Gear Member

A thumbs up from me. SICK lookig nbike. I love the white. I am thinking about shootingmine whit. I have a few different white combos i have been looking into. Only thing is my frame is all polished out. Love the black and whit 2 thumbs up bro

Old 05-01-2008, 03:29 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chinh9

I guess I'll be the bad guy who voted leave it. You wanted opinions, so I just thought I'd give mine. It's a very nicely done paint job I'll say that much and I agree the pictures probably will never do it justice because of the impossibility to capture that different color shine to it. I personally didn't like it, however, because that red-maroonish color to clashes poorly with the actual paint job and almost steals my attention from the actual brilliance of the white (for me white is usually the accenting color). Another thing is I think with the exhaust being aluminum colored it seems out of place. Just my thoughts.

naw man not a bad guy i did ask for opinions, thanks for the honesty.

the rims i left them because red is my favorite color and i have always wanted a red bike but there are way to many red bikes out there.

the pipe, i was actually thinking the same thing, i was planning on having the whole pipe system powdercoated white and the pipe black. to match better.

i also got some white powdercoat to get rid of more of the red and black combo, i also got some chrome black to fix it aswell, so ill post pics when i have that done, and we will see if you like it

Old 05-01-2008, 07:15 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

It is UN1QUE! Accessorize it! Get busy with the powder coater and/or get the LE Flame Decals! Now that would look HOT!

Old 05-02-2008, 02:47 AM
1st Gear Member

i was actually thinking about that too but i dont htink i am going to be doing nay decals except a black kawasaki on the tank

Old 05-03-2008, 03:38 PM
1st Gear Member

looks like an 848 just japonese. nice!

Old 05-03-2008, 07:08 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Photoshop it!

Old 05-04-2008, 12:36 AM

i do understand that marroon was a little dark...i run my own custom shop and i have the same pearl white paint with blue accent and i went a little more in depth with the framd and subframe being done...here are some pictures...thats of my personal bike...i just got done doing a set of marchini rims in black that turned out amazing...but i think the white with accents is a great idea as thats what i have done and i have never heard anything bad...nice looking bike man

Quick Reply: NEW PAINT YAY!!!!! 56K WARNING!!!!!!