I wrecked her bad pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Default I wrecked her bad pics

Well i was with a friend and were were out in the country roads and diping corners and i was in a corner and a mustang was hot roding around the same corner he came in my line so i had to lift up witch intern put me strait in the path of a bunch of gravel in the road then slip into a ditch then she flipped i rolled down the road im fine except little road rash but the bike is in bad bad shape tell me what you guys think about the sub frame is it salvagable.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I wrecked her bad pics

Sorry bro glad you are okay though, did the car stop?

Bike looks repairable from the pics.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:31 AM

glad to hear that your alright....like notstock said it looks like it will fix up alright but you will need to remove the fairings for a better look....oh yeah did the guy in the mustang stop

Old 05-07-2006, 02:40 AM

sucks man, i am already scared of something like that happening, which i'm sure something to that affect could. now that i am a rider when i see bikes i take extra precaution.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear about your fall, reminds me of when I almost hit a curb due to the same incident. It looks repairable to me.

Old 05-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That sux, murph. I'm guessing you had your gear on, or looks like it coulds been a lot worse... Tell me where that mustang is and I'll chicken him with my big truck!!!

Old 05-07-2006, 06:29 AM

I got the same bike and same frame sliders and after looking at the pictures i`m blown away on how little the frame sliders helped out. I thought they would protect the engine cover and frairings a little bit more, but i guess it would be worse with no sliders.

Sorry to here about the bike.

Old 05-07-2006, 12:20 PM

okay guys im actualy thinking this is it im dune with the whole bike seen and no the mustang did not stop and yes i was wereing my gear and if you could see my helmet you would never ride without but any ways i just spent 5k on this bike and now i have to put so so much into it i wish i never bought it, im so so so so pissed as you can see im going to fix her up and sell it, just imagane if this was a 06 brand new and this happened.
anyways im dune im not scared im just pissed i dont have the money to put into this thing and im discusted with the whole matter.

Old 05-07-2006, 12:22 PM

ohh and thank you guys for your concern and the fram slider did jack for anything

Old 05-07-2006, 04:17 PM

Sorry to hear about your wreck and I am glad you were able to walk away from it.

Why don't you do an insurance claim? Or, let me guess, you spent 5K on a motorcycle and decided not to fully insure it...

It comes with the territory. If somone cuts you off of the road in your car and you wreck it are you going to fix it, sell it, then never drive again??? How much you want for your bike as is???

Quick Reply: I wrecked her bad pics