Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 12:46 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Hello from SoCal! Pix of bike

goog looking bike man welcome to the forums

Old 12-27-2006, 08:49 PM
1st Gear Member

nice ride man i love that magma red, and since no one else has said it yet, man that exhaust is sick i havent seen one of those before, do you have a link where i could find one? hope you have fun on this forum lot of people know alot of things on here!!

Old 11-30-2007, 05:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Sup,Rizin sun there is a world renowned dyno guy in my hood his name is loui and he is fairly cheap, he has done mapping for crazy 700 horse hayabusas and everyone loves the guy bro,he does great work, he lives in the antelope valley his business name is L@L motorsports his number is 6618038989. Look this guy up he can stop the blues and wake up youre 636 he can make it scream and youll burn gas more efficiently.Good luck

Old 11-30-2007, 06:04 PM

TORA: Thanks for the info man, I'll have to look that guy up man. How's your ride?

IL

Old 11-30-2007, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Sup welcome by the way ,my ride is insane fast 05 636 no smog anymore bmc,crg,dynojet,yosh,jumper,goodridge lines,custome map,puig,pigspotters,preload adjusters,race tech springs, race tech gold valves(suspension),always motorex full synthetic,rk chain,michelin pp,clear alternatives front and back,seat cowl,vortex gas cap,zx engraved brake caps,drain bolt magnet,ngk iridum plugs,always race prepped,lets go ride if youre ever near willow springs bro..

Old 11-30-2007, 06:18 PM
1st Gear Member

sweet bike man, I like it alot and welcome to the forums... also i had 2 questions, rizin u can answer this as well, is it worth getting a rear hugger, is it just to prevent dirt, debris etc from flying up under the seat, also the puig windscreen is this the best double bubble to get or is there another brand that works/is better? thanks

Old 11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
1st Gear Member

The hugger is definitely worth it, It keeps all of the crap off the engine and suspension as well.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

ORIGINAL: RizinSun

Once again, thanks for all the kind words. I took a couple of more pix today, unfortunately it wasn't as sunny as I'd have liked it. The bike is a bit dirty however, on with more pix:

The rear hugger, is called a powerbronze hugger. I can't remember the website I got it from, but once I find it, I'll let you know.

IL

Nice pics. Question, looking at the head pipe coloring. Cylinders 1 and 4 are even. Cylinders 2 and 3 are not. Do the 6rs require a hotter plug for 2+3 or the fuel mapping/timing off for those two cylinders? Just curious. I like that exhaust
Back to my Q; A/F issue or plug issue? How did you solve your situation? what were the sync numbers? Thanks

edit: Nice seeing ya back

Old 12-01-2007, 06:49 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zzrick

The hugger is definitely worth it, It keeps all of the crap off the engine and suspension as well.
how much are they, where could i find a good rear hugger but also fairly cheap as well?

Old 12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF.

Sorry, I don't want to get off topic, but I hear a lot of riders talking about mapping. Can someone explain to me what that actually is?

And also, all this talk of a hugger makes me want to purchase one as well lol. What is the average price of a hugger?

Quick Reply: Hello from SoCal! Pix of bike