great place to get mount for your 636

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Default great place to get mount for your 636

wow i just got this mount today from these guys and it is f'n awsome I got the one that mounts into the hole on your triple tree nut. Its 16 mm. The quality one this mount is awsome. It seems to be very versatile also. I wll get some pics when i fully test it out this weekend.

i got this one in black http://estore.websitepros.com/817592/Detail.bok?no=17

Oh yeah it doesnt make a diff if u have a hyperpro or not it doesnt get in the way

Old 06-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: great place to get mount for your 636

how does the mount secure in the hole ? is there a way to tighten it ? ive been loooking at similar ones for my radar detector and have a **** load of questions. how far back is it going to sit, or how far up. i guess ill wait till you get it before i go on. but yeah i need a black one 16mm right ?

btw gr, i finally got popped for no mirrors lol

Old 06-02-2006, 03:14 AM

i finally got popped for no mirrors lol
who got you ...local or state

Old 06-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

highway patrol. guy was cool as all hell but he was just doing his job. commented on the plate and no light. liked the work i put into my bike but i guess as i hit the freeway, looked over and switched lanes he came up behind me and i didnt even know. all good.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:24 AM

what did he say about your plate....to far out of sight....also what light you talking about

Old 06-02-2006, 04:30 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

he liked the plate mount but said it was a little hard to read. didnt really sweat anything but the mirrors. my lic plate has no light on it so he made a comment about it.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator

Those mounts are cool and work very well. Does not work for me because of my Scotts damper.

Evil, just a fix it ticket, yes, lucky you were not speeding

Old 06-02-2006, 05:17 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

i think i was speeding though lol he was cool about it.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Here is a short story, Was entering the 91 from Artisia in the South Bay and getting on it. As I entered the cp lane I saw head lights on my *** so I hit it and took off, I rolled off about ½ mile down the road and glanced back to see reds and blues coming up fast. [:@]

I let him catch up and started to pull from the cp to the shoulder, he actually got on my left side and almost pushed me to the side of the road.

Than I was asked to remove my key and drop it behind my bike, then dismount, all this at gun point, glad I am white.

The guy asked me why I had ran and I said I did not know he was chp and once I realized he was I yielded. Told him cagers are sometimes trying to get me to race by ridding my a$$ and I was just putting some distance between me and a possible hazard until I could make sure what his intent was. All I could see was head lights.

I asked him why he had pulled his gun and he said because he was in pursuit.

Guy let me go and just said not to get on the freeway so hot anymore. Said he had a bike as well and new how hard it was to resist but it just not safe. I said Okay and rode off happy.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:01 AM

sounded like you lucked out notstock....hey evil did he pull you over at night or in the day...i am curious cuz i to have my plate mounted around the area you got yours with no lights lol....and i am taking my bike to work tonight and after notstocks story i dont know if i will get on the freeway like a bat out of hell......lol

Quick Reply: great place to get mount for your 636