Default RE: GIRLFRIEND PROBLEMS ON BIKE

just my opinion....drop the girl and get the bike

Old 02-11-2006, 01:08 AM
1st Gear Member

hey for whoever it was that said
Bike > g/f

depending on your age.....

umm what do you mean about the age im about to be 17 and having the same problem....... lol thanks

Old 02-11-2006, 08:48 PM
1st Gear Member

How long have you been with this girl Spooknick? I mean if you have only been with this girl for a couple of months then who cares, get the bike. However if you really love her and have invested alot of time into the relationship then you need to kindly show her your point of view. And if she is SO controlling then you might want to find a new girl anyways, because it doesn't get any better after marrage. It just gets worse!!!

hey for whoever it was that said
Bike > g/f

depending on your age.....

umm what do you mean about the age im about to be 17 and having the same problem....... lol thanks
I wouldn't worry about it myfault! You are only 16 and will probably not marry the girl you are with anyways. You should be more worried about whether you are honestly mature enough to get a bike yet. I know I wasn't when I was your age! However you might be, only you can answer that.

Old 02-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Well, I too am agreeing with just buying it. Just an example, my wife knows that when I have my mind set onto something, I am going to do it anyways. That has been that way for years and that I race. She ended up placing the deposit for me on my newest ride.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:10 AM
1st Gear Member

lol yea im not worried bout the married **** but umm she might stop letting me...... lol

Old 02-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

She should not be dictating your future or the present. You just need to determine in how you want your life or let it be run for you by others. That is where the big word of comprimise sometimes kicks in. That involves communication and of each others personnal interests. If that is still an issue, bag it.

Old 02-12-2006, 03:54 AM
1st Gear Member

i totaly agree with dragone. There has to be some converstation in that relationship. maybe she knows that other girls will be trying to get with you and she is jelious of that or she's so scared of you having one that she is being like that. If she has always been like that then i think your with the wronge girl there.

Old 02-12-2006, 09:00 AM

HEY FORUM FAMILY

Its spooknick checking to let yall know what happened i finally got the bike 99,ZXR 750 the regular color killer green paid about 3900 hundred. What happened was that i took her in the car and just plain showed it to her after about a hell bent 2 days of arguing i went and bought the bike anyways we argued for another 2 days and finally she gave in because we where together for 5 years and i was about to throw it way for a bike hey maybe i was wrong for going to do that but O' well what us real bikers know is that it does not matter what you drive even though KAW is the best and we in the forums know it it is the fact that you are on two wheels its in our blood so never give up a dream so to all my people out there no matter what sex, race, origin, or where you were born every time you crank up that bike give a sigh of air and enjoy.

PS: Never let your damn mate controll you

KEEP IT ON ONE WHEEL

Old 02-12-2006, 09:51 AM
1st Gear Member

LOL.....well, congrats on the bike!

Old 02-12-2006, 10:56 PM
1st Gear Member

congradulations on getting the bike there spooknick. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal on it. Now all you have to do is get her on the back and take her for a ride on the bike and she'll fall in love with the bike and will always want to ride with you.

Quick Reply: GIRLFRIEND PROBLEMS ON BIKE