some people atr straight jerks

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Default some people atr straight jerks

So I went for a ride this weekend, and my friends were out at the bar so I stopped out. Parked my bike on the patio like all the other people with bikes. I was the only one with a bike so of course everyone on the patio is looking at me when I roll up. I got my pearl grey ninja with purple fender/fork tubes (you can't really tell they are purple... they just look black) and neon green accents (grips, tank protector, ninja logo) I had a pair of vans and baggy jeans, a button down blue check shirt (my usual outfit... whatver) and for safety, I have a Joe Rocket ballistic jacket (blue and white) and a top gun styled KBC force rr helmet (i got it for a great price and i love the vents)

I mean sure, it's not a total match, but the helmet and jacket are for safety. The rest of my outfit is standard fare for me. Just because I have a motorcycle doesn't warrant a wardrobe change.

I'm walking into the bar and i hear some bitch go "his image is all wrong"
when im leaving and gearing up i hear "there's that *** and his bike"

seriously, peole don't give a **** when I roll up in my rusty ford taurus, but I roll up on the bike and people are so ****ing critical. whatever.

sorry. had to rant a little. I know i should really adjust something (like get rid of the neon green accents and paint the fender) but in the meantime I'm trying to learn how to ride, and trying to be safe with my gear and people have to ruin the experience.

Old 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: some people atr straight jerks

To be safe is the more important for me. It doesn't matter the look. My first rides in motorcycle I was like a rainbow with all borrow stock to be safe from all my friends, it's sure people are looking at you but who care? I was riding my own motorcycle!

The bitch was just jealous because you don't offer a ride maybe or they lost the attention when you arrive with your bike.

Old 06-18-2007, 05:55 PM

F*** them all!!! You are riding and that's all that matters. Obviously they lack the intelligence to be a rider cause you were the only one there. No matter the look, you had the gear and the bike, you shoulda done a burn out and threwdirt on them and jetted out! My bike is blue, my jacket is black/white, my helmet is yellow, black SOO FREAKING WHAT, I'M ROLLING AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! Did I sayF*** them? They are jealous bottom line!

Old 06-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: toad1025

F*** them all!!! You are riding and that's all that matters. Obviously they lack the intelligence to be a rider cause you were the only one there. No matter the look, you had the gear and the bike, you shoulda done a burn out and threwdirt on them and jetted out! My bike is blue, my jacket is black/white, my helmet is yellow, black SOO FREAKING WHAT, I'M ROLLING AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! Did I sayF*** them? They are jealous bottom line!
Well said Toad.
I ride all geared up and used to get some looks form fools or here them say, wow he thinks he is a racer, all I can think is that the times these same kind of idiots have hit me and I am able to get up with my skin still on and no major injuries, that is all that counts. F-em all they just do not and will never understand. FTW!

Old 06-18-2007, 06:28 PM

Thanks Notstock. I'm getting grief now about my helmet not matching my bike from a coworker who just bought an R1. Well, I may not match, but I don't have my 10 year old kid on the back with ONLY a lid either. No jacket, no boots, no heavy riding jeans, just a shortsleeve shirt, jeans, tennis shoes and a helmet. Hmmmmm, I'm seeing a not so responsible image here! I'm not about being color coordinated on my ride, I have more important things on my mind. Some people are just F**** Stupid and have nothing better to do than criticize other people that have something they don't. MEAN PEOPLE SUK!!!!

Old 06-18-2007, 06:32 PM

Joey, you should have added to the burn out 2 SNAPS AND A CIRCLE,that woulda really pissed them off lol lol lol!!!!

Old 06-18-2007, 07:07 PM

I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes to this stuff. It's a tough situation to f*** with people at this place though... I have cartain hrmm... bonuses at this place. I never pay a cover and I never pay full price for anything. it just bugs me that the other people there are so pretentious because they are from clarence or williamsville. I got news for you a**holes, I lived in williamsville, and I just bought my own place in clarence. what? you still live with mommy and daddy and they bought your car and still pay your insurance?

Thanks for sharing guys. Now I won't feel so out of place when I park my bike on the patio with all the other bikes (crusiers, customs, etc) just because my gear doesn't match.

I do, however, want my bike parts to match each other. I was thinking once I've gotten used to riding more I might paint the bike metallic galaxy grey with a blue pearl mixed in the clear. I really like the metallic grey the bike is now, but I want to have uniform fender/tubes/tank/fairings. I don't even know what the fairings are from that are on my bike. They are not stock 500 plastics.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:09 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Some people are straight jerks, but this sounds like a queer one.
"Got his 'image' all wrong." = this is either one of those ostentatious orthodontists or posturing paralegals who tool around like weekend baditude bandits on their outlaw-cycles. ~OR~
He doesn't even have a bike.
Pish-posh--either one isn't worth giving two ****s about.

I love it when the Harley @$$-bandits say something about my bike or my dog. "Did you ride 11,000 miles last year skippy? Well, then technically your her bitch because she did."

Personally, I like the Mystery-Machine look:

Old 06-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

Scooooooooooby Dooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Toad; dam kid on the back of a bike, what a tool. Has no clue the danger he is putting his child in, so sad

Old 06-18-2007, 08:14 PM

Exactly NS, he jsut told me this past weekend he was doing 115 on I465 at 2:00 am. granted there is less traffic, but did he think of his 2 kids back at home and his wife waiting on him as he was breaking land speed! I like speed too, but he doesn't wear anything but a lid for safety. Jackets are too expensive (his words, not mine), high top tennis shoes and short sleeves. Am I missing something in the fun of biking???

Quick Reply: some people atr straight jerks