Just bought silver 07

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Default Just bought silver 07

I just drove my new 2007 Ninja 250 home today and it's the first bike I have ever ridden. So far I am having a blast, and just took the flames off the body tnight. I need to get goo gone now to get rid of the residue. I will post pics when I find out how to on here.

Old 05-13-2007, 08:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Just bought silver 07

awesome, post them up soon, i wanna see what it looks like without the flames

Old 05-13-2007, 07:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Congrats I love my 04 I just got. It's a blast to ride and I went 2-up now and it still has plenty of power.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:44 AM

pics are coming soon. I was taking off my rear fender and cutting it down with a razor blade and had the whole thing finished I was just trimming up onelast piece when the razor slipped and i sliced open my left hand about 2 inches. This happened on mothers day at around 8 pm. I went to ER first but didnt want to cough up that much $$$ to jus get stitched up and sent home so I left and have been butterflying it up for the last few days. Th bike was only 2 days old and just got comfortable riding it and now I cant, its very depressing. But I am now using this ime to order some parts and get it looking the way I want it to. I finished the rear fender elimination and ordered smoked lenses to integrate my rear signals into. I also ordered front carbon fiber flush signals off ebay, and a new PIAA headlight. Also when I was taking the decals off I scratched the paint slightly so I ordered some ninja decals off ebay and see how they look. I will post pics as soon as mods are complete and I am not so depressed about not riding my brand new bike.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:33 PM

Congrats on the new scoot......Don't forget about pics and be sure to gear up and have FUN FUN FUN!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 03:07 AM

So my hand felt well enough to go out and ride a little today. I was so excited. I cant pull the clutch all the way in but it seems to be more than enough to switch gears. My hand is stll healing and my mods are still in process. I finally got my fender elimination doen and got the smoke lenses in back and integrated my turnsignals into them. Still waiting on front signals and decals. I will post some pics tomorrow of what I got done so far. Just hit 100 miles on her and looking forward to many many more. Ran across some idiots today in a big lifted pickup truck yelling things like "you call that a bike" "get your scooter off the road" But many more people stopped totell me "nice bike" and other things. So I aint worried about it. I think I made a wise purchase and the bike seems to have all the power I need.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:10 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahahaha drb, clutz just dig into your fishing gear and pull some 6lb and sow it up?
Congrats on the ride time though.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:06 PM

just put anther 200 miles on her today alone and all i got to say is I love this bike.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:45 PM
1st Gear Member

it's nice to hear you like your bike. as for the red necks that said to get your bike off the road. you'll be the one laughing when there stuck alongside the road one of these days and you come riding by. showing them the finger LOL

Old 05-26-2007, 10:42 AM

ORIGINAL: drb1984

.....I was taking off my rear fender and cutting it down with a razor blade and had the whole thing finished I was just trimming up onelast piece when the razor slipped and i sliced open my left hand about 2 inches. ........
See, motorcycles ARE dangerous. (Actually I'm really sorry to hear about your injury, but I couldn't resist). I can't count the number of times I have done similar things to my hands, etc......

Get us some pictures of your ongoing project.

John

Quick Reply: Just bought silver 07