2.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

do u wear a helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:01 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: do u wear a helmet?

i dont want to cover up this hotness, you know instead of putting thousands of dollars into making my bike look good, i let it get run down and a little ragged looking so i look that much better when im riding it.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:48 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

i dont want to cover up this hotness, you know instead of putting thousands of dollars into making my bike look good, i let it get run down and a little ragged looking so i look that much better when im riding it.
Thats funny, i use to do that in high school, i would stand next to someone ugly to look better by comparison, Hehe, j/k

Old 08-07-2007, 04:55 PM
1st Gear Member

I'd always have random people stand next to me...now i know why... jp jp

Old 08-10-2007, 10:23 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

F*ck yeah! Use your face to break the fall.
LMAO, I swear you have to to be one of the if not the funniest person on this forum. Damn right I always wear a helmet and gloves etc.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:26 PM

Yes because it is state law

Old 08-12-2007, 02:30 AM
1st Gear Member

I would not be caught dead without my helmet with or without helmet laws....my uglyface is worth too much to me

Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 PM
CC

I wear one everytime. I saw 3 riders a few weeks ago and all three had helmets......but not on their heads. They left them straped to the side of the bike on the helmet lock.Hope thats not a new fad.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:35 PM

Its a bling statement to strap a $600 helmet on your freakin helmet lock. Why cant they just dontate it to the needy who want to make good use of it.

I ask them if they need help filling out their donor card. Im an old ladyand can get away with this without getting punched

My retarded boss would only wear a helmet on his cruiser if it was raining. I said something about it and said Yeah well I dont do it up so there[:'(] Yeah whatever, is he afraid his manhood will shrink or his bar buddys will make fun of him is he wears one...tard.

Weeding the genepool one crash at a time.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:49 PM
1st Gear Member

1+

I suppose if you refuse to wear a helmet, nature will take it's course.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:26 AM

ORIGINAL: mnosbor

Its a bling statement to strap a $600 helmet on your freakin helmet lock. Why cant they just dontate it to the needy who want to make good use of it.

I ask them if they need help filling out their donor card. Im an old ladyand can get away with this without getting punched

My retarded boss would only wear a helmet on his cruiser if it was raining. I said something about it and said Yeah well I dont do it up so there[:'(] Yeah whatever, is he afraid his manhood will shrink or his bar buddys will make fun of him is he wears one...tard.

Weeding the genepool one crash at a time.
If they did that they would be very limited as to where they could travel, they could not come to my state to see me.

I say if you feel the need to wear a helmit, then you should have the freedom and right to wear one, however, if you dont want to wear one, you should have the right and freedom to not wear one.

This should be about an individual's right and just because a person doesn't agree with another persons opinion it doesn't make him a dumb ***. In fact, it does make a person who feels that he is a dumb *** a really unethical person.

I know a few people that think if you ride a motorcycle you are a dumb ***, they think motorcycles should be outlawed. Just because they have this opinion doesn't make them right, it just makes them have an opinion.

I have been riding motorcycles since 1948 and I have never laid one down, nor have I ever had an accident on a motorcycle. I don't ride that aggressively, for I cannot enjoy myself riding that aggressively. I also started wearing a helmet before most of you was even born or before any law was even thought of, this was my right and I was free to do so. However several of my friends don't believe in helmets. I don't wear armor and will not wear armor.

Another thing, how many people here have given thought to the thousands upon thousands of people that have claustrophobia. When they passed the law here in Georgia, the person down the street from me had to move -- he had to give up his job, family and friends -- -- that is one hell of a price to pay.

Quick Reply: do u wear a helmet?