Color/Model Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Color/Model Help

ORIGINAL: Steve Ninja Strombol

ORIGINAL: evil636

personally, i wouldnt settle for what the dealer has. i would tell them what i wanted and if they cant provide for you, there is another dealer that can. imo, the red is awsome and not alot of red ones out there. but since your set on getting what the dealer has, get the all black one.
the dealer has silver 05, red 06, and blue 06, and also the blue 05 and black 05.......they just needed to order the black 06..........i don't like the red or yellow........it's all black or black and green........the all black just seems to plain (nothing to look at)
I still say all black '05.. if black is your color. True you don't see many red ones, so that would be cool. If you're stuck on the black, do the plain one, then you can customize it the way you want it. Stickers, vinyls, decals, etc.. If the hardest thing I had to do was choose a color, my life would be awesome!!!! lol lol... GL man.

Old 04-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

or just get the black with green stripes and take the stripes off when you get tired of it.

Old 04-16-2006, 01:20 AM

or just get the black with green stripes and take the stripes off when you get tired of it.
True man, i don't suppose it would be too hard to get a few graphics on it. But then again, the doors are even wider with custamizing your colors, and with the delema this girl is in, i can't imagin how she'd react with custimizing it, so with what she has for us:
Go with the black and green, it's way hotter, makes you seem sportier and adventurous, more to look at with a kick...

Old 04-16-2006, 03:44 AM
1st Gear Member

get what you like, who cares what we think. i think the blue ones are faster and better on gas because the color black is heavier. the titanium ones are the lightest and byfar the fastest.
hahaha... thats right

Old 04-16-2006, 03:55 AM
1st Gear Member

I'd go with the all black. I think it looks smoother and more simple. Also welcome to the forums. look around these guys are pretty funny they can give you all lots of advice.

Old 04-16-2006, 08:19 AM

indeed.........right now i'm waiting for the local dealership to get the all black 06 in.........seems like it's taking forever. i just wanna ride.

Old 04-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

indeed.........right now i'm waiting for the local dealership to get the all black 06 in.........seems like it's taking forever. i just wanna ride.
You got the all black!!! Awesome!! I had a friend get the all black one, and no joke here, all of his gray hair turned back brown!!! wow!!! lol lol Congrats dude, hopefully it'll get to you quick...not much longer...

Old 04-16-2006, 08:43 AM

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

You got the all black!!! Awesome!! I had a friend get the all black one, and no joke here, all of his gray hair turned back brown!!! wow!!! lol lol Congrats dude, hopefully it'll get to you quick...not much longer...
i just hope i don't get bored with it quick........i shouldn't i drive a standard car and i'm not a big speed/adrenaline freak. i'm 6'0 170 lbs so it should drive pretty good. i hope to ride it this summer and next then upgrade, cause i won't have the funds to upgrade next year, gonna start school in august.

Old 04-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mondheller

True man, i don't suppose it would be too hard to get a few graphics on it. But then again, the doors are even wider with custamizing your colors, and with the delema this girl is in, i can't imagin how she'd react with custimizing it, so with what she has for us:
Go with the black and green, it's way hotter, makes you seem sportier and adventurous, more to look at with a kick...

uhhhh. ummmmmm. steve you can take this one [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 04-16-2006, 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: mondheller

uhhhh. ummmmmm. steve you can take this one [sm=icon_quiet.gif]
i'm a dude, the graphics on the black and green 05 seem generic, i don't know what i was thinking, if i were to buy it, i'd probably remove all the stuff the day or day after i got it. so in conclusion, i will "flame on" for this summer, then next summer re-do the graphics. also, I NEED THE BIKE IN MY POSSESSION!!!

Quick Reply: Color/Model Help