New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

pics...finally

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Default pics...finally

I have been a member for some time but have never posted any pictures. Everybody kept asking but I was having problems posting them on this forum. I figured the best way to post them would be through my myspace account.

Since the last time I posted I have modified my bike a little. Before I only had the Euro turn signals. I have added two bros pipes, solo seat cowling, and tank protector. I am sooooo pleased with my bike. I want to thank all of you for your input on pipes. I would have never known about the two bros pipes if it weren't for all of you. They look absolutely great and sound even better!!!! I have had so many compliments!!!!

Here is my link....

http://www.myspace.com/zx6chic

for those who are not familiar with myspace click on profile then pics (under the picture of me in my pink helmet and jacket)

Here is one pic...hopefully it works

[IMG]local://upfiles/1013/AD3466FFC12949098FC4EBD4CC4CCD66.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Default RE: pics...finally

Hot..

..you and the bike, that is.

Old 04-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

hey your bike looks great.... if you still want help posting pics on the forum PM me and i could talk you through it.... great bike again good job....

Old 04-02-2006, 09:23 PM

Wow!!! Fast replies...thanks for the compliments

I may take you up on the offer mad kaw. Probably in a month or so if that is ok...I will not be as busy and will have a lot more time then. Will that be ok?

Old 04-02-2006, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member

sweet set up!!! there are times I kick myself for not getting the 2 Bros...I happy with my choice though...nice pics!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 10:16 PM

Very nice bike, I'm still debating on the Two Bro's or Hotbodies, shots like yours make me want to go with the Bro's.

Old 04-02-2006, 10:33 PM

Let me make your decision a little easier. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET THE HOTBODIES!!!!! I had that system before I got the two bros. The hotbodies melted my bike. It started to burn my blinker wires and I could dent the hard plastic with my finger nail. I even tried wrapping the pipes with heat shield....and that only helped a little. The list could go on an on....the piece it came with is a different color and it sound terrible. There is about five inches of pipe and no baffling...the paint melted off the plastic they sent and it didn't even come with a FI indicator...don't waste your money.

Old 04-02-2006, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah i would like to know ur hometown lol j/k I envited you as a friend on myspace cool lookin bike. If I saw you riging during bike week I would have taking it to lol.

Old 04-02-2006, 11:38 PM

Is your myspace name the same as on this forum? I have quit a few people trying to add me to there friend list. Guess I should have been more conservative with the pics

Old 04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
1st Gear Member

I sent you one too...still don't know what mine goes by...Brian I think...

Quick Reply: pics...finally